Sunday, April 14, 2024

Sunday Post 439b

 Heylo again and potentially one final greeting for today! Firstly, Em's potential final, final plodding total for Sunday now stands @ 1593 (ha, I'm just over 1.5 grand XD) and secondly, the potential final, final spam count for the weekend's now two. Righteo, potential final, final events for today?

  • Once my most important two hours of the day were up, Im used the loo for one tinkle and then sat down @ the gobbling :P table to read for one hour and wait for PIG mum to awake from her arvo nap, come downstairs and gimme some arvo tea.
  • I reached pg. 150 @ 3:11 and then reached pg. 175 @ 3:48; did you know, there was this one long sentence that went from page 166 till the top of page 170 without any punctuation marks! 
  • PIG mum came down eventually and passed me one banana, two tasty small round rice crackers and one huge mug of green tea from Aunty Nga.
  • Took a nice hot shower - I washed and rinsed my own hair today. I also softly, slowly but most hatefully sang 20% of my shorter second-favourite song out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers. Actually, I was done after only 11% but happily leaned fully against the right side rail and watered myself for another tinkle before tapping the nice hot water off and calling PIG mum back.
  • Once she dried my back and the back of the chair for me, I did everything else and she didn't feature again until my bra strap needed doing up, Elf's AFO straps needed sticking and both laces needed tying.
  • After drying the loo seat, I sat for one tinkle, dried inside both ears, stamped both feet dry, washed and dried Era and then returned online.
  • Actually, tonight we've been invited to Aunty Yvonne's and Uncle Stephen's place for dinner AGAIN!
  • Hopefully bbl tonight else wishing everyone a smashing week ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: