Saturday, April 13, 2024

Saturday Post 439

 Good evening! Firstly, today I've been hard @ work plodding 4021 steps (ha, I'm just over four grand; that doesn't happen too often! XD); secondly, Jon Piper's devotional topic from last night's 'You Cannot Lose In The End' thirdly, TWFT topic's 'Stop And Ask For Directions'; fourthly, Our Daily Bread's devotional topic's 'The God Of Order' and fifthly, Joni's devotional topic's 'A Promised Peace' but sixthly and way most importantly, I'm really still owed ONE HOUR and FORTY-FIVE MINUTESonline after dinner!! Anyways, events for today?

  • Oh, nearly forgot! My final, final plodding total for Friday's actually 3826 and tonight I'm planning to read match report after match report and bask in the Broncos' glory after  they won the Dolphins last night!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^

No comments: