Monday, April 8, 2024

Monday Post 439d

 Potentially one final greeting for tonight! Em's potential final, final plodding total for Monday now stands @ 3204. Righteo, potential final, final events for today?

  • Turns out 'twasn't Kathryn that came but Catherine, the Chinese lady!
  • So a nice hot shower for me - hairwash today. Also thanks to Catherine who helped me rinse my hair out, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
  • Dried, creamed and rekitted, arvo tea was one little odd bunch pear, two small round tasty crackers and one huge mug of peppermint tea. Happiness was reading the book club novel for one hour (I finished pg. 725 @ 4:24 pm and reached pg. 750 @ exactly 4:50!
  • Then I happily played the HP version of Bejeweled for nineteen more minutes while Catherine massaged Ela. Didn't pass anymore levels, though. XD Well, I've already passed two today!
  • At 5:25pm I sat over the loo for two more tinkles before saying my thanks and byes to Catherine; since she's agency, they don't need signing off.
  • Righteo, hopefully bbl after dinner tonight else wishing everyone a smashing day toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. All the interesting surnames I saw while watching the 6pm news bulletin (Nine's, read by Andrew Lofthouse and Melissa Downes) for the 81ST time: Croucher, Kenzie, Chelepy, Coleman, Inglis, Albanese (heard), Arvier, Meyer, Hudson, Glance, Probyn, Langford, Luxon, Todhunter, Ranita (first name), Munster (heard), Foran (heard), Funk, Kotoni (first name), Staggs, Dobbin, Warn, Mercorella, Glaser, Tomasi, Loudon V'Landys, Barnes, Kilroy, Sven (first name), Binskin, Frankcom (heard), Kepitis, Chicco, Jobst, Mam (heard) Trump, Piotrowski, Nye and Kohler. Chris Kohler read the finance report. 1AUD = 65.54USc. Jonathan Uptin read the sports report and Garry Youngberry read the weather report from Kangaroo Point. Brisbane was 21-31 today. Brisbane toms: 18-29. Mt. Gravatt toms: 17-29. Sunrise 6:01am Sunset 5:38pm

No comments: