Thursday, April 4, 2024

Thursday Post 439c

 Good afternoon and potentially one final greeting for Thursday! Em's potential final, final plodding total for today now stands @ 1344. Righteo, potential final, final events for Thursday?

  • Aww, you'd think nature calling shortly before midnight and me having relieved myself and crawled back under the covers before the new day arrived would've guaranteed me an awesome night's sleep, right?? Unsure why nature called again with another full bladder around 2am, but hey. XD
  • I used the pot :P again around 7:35am before I spend ten minutes beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*
  • After that, Pijum and I cuddle and happily snore together for about another hour, nature calling once more just before PIG mum's daily noisy a-THUMPING around upstairs begins. Soon, she's let herself into my room to hit me with the eye goo and help me exceedingly slightly with not only the bra strap but the tee (since dearest dad's still @ home) before leaving me to get myself mostly independently kitted, which I comply with after giving myself fifteen more minutes first.
  • PIG mum returns to finish with absolutely nothing bar Elf's AFO straps and both laces, before I let her gleefully FORCE :( me to walk over to the bathroom to brush teeth. That done, I sit over the loo for one tinkle, wash and dry Era and then walk myself slowly and safely out to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • Breakfast is the less yummy (sticky) bird food (what Dr. Ku calls All-Bran :P) with a very light sprinkling of Minus :P (after having Weet-Bix for three days straight I thought the next three days I'd get Weet-Bix but horrid PIG mum immediately returned to the less yummy All-Bran after only one day, cheat! ><), all my usual drugs :P and one full mug of water. Over breakfast, I spent another ten minutes continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh* Over breakfast, I also check my mobile and get the message from Pastor Grace saying today's our once-a-term lunch together!
  • After breakfast, I walk myself slowly and safely back to the loo, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over. There, I do a stinky unspeakable, also leaning fully against the side rail and finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!
  • After washing and drying Era, I walk myself slowly and safely online, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • Grace comes over to give Ela one hour of unfunctional hand exercises. I also get the chance to play both the piano and ukelele and the piano; Ela played the C major scale all by herself with one finger! On the one hand, I'm really happy that I managed that but on the other hand, I'm DISGUSTED with how badly I play now ... >< *sigh*
  • After sitting over the loo for one more tinkle, dad tootled me off to Woka Warrigal to meet Pastor Grace for lunch! Unfortunately, the disabled spots were all taken; instead, dad parked right @ the end of the aisle and had me walk all the way to Woka Woka *sigh*
  • Dad left before Grace arrived; she'd messaged me saying she was running about ten minutes late and please order first. I picked the stir-fry instant noodle with pork chop with a cold HK-style milk tea coffee.
  • When she arrived, she ordered herself a spicy laksa! Over lunch, she told me about Naomi's extra-curricular activities and how she's been doing martial arts with her!
  • Pastor Grace gave me a lift home. I just braced against one of those little red poles while she moved her car closer.
  • Thanks to Pastor Grace who kindly waited for Gwenda to arrive before leaving. 
  • Then I took a nice warm shower - hairwash today. Also thanks to Gwenda who helped me rinse my hair out, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
  • Dried, creamed and rekitted,  Gwenda cut up a pear for my arvo tea; PIG mum left me two crackers and Gwenda found the sugar and made me one big mug of white tea with two sugars! We also chatted: she's two years younger than dad, has three kids and lives in Mt. Gravatt.
  • Before she left, I sat over the loo for two more tinkles before signing her off with my thanks and byes.
  • Looking forward to watching the 6pm news (Nine's) for the 79TH time but looks like I'll haveta skip dinner coz PIG mum's pigging upstairs and I dunno where dad is. *sigh*
  • Toms: Peggy's coming 9:30am till 2pm and taking me to Breathe for physio.
  • Presuming we'll buy groceries from Pinelands Coles?
  • Can't remember is it toms/next Friday that I'm going to APO and getting casted for a new AFO.
  • Don't think I've got anything after that; fingers crossed I can spend my most important two hours of the day online, read for one hour and watch the 6pm news for the 80TH time!
  • Anyways, hopefully bbl tonight, else wishing everyone a smashing end to their week toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. All the interesting surnames I saw while watching the 6pm news (Nine's, readby AndrewLofthouseandMelissaDownes) for the 79TH time: actually,  not taking any since changing windows shuts off the sound for the news!

No comments: