Monday, April 1, 2024

Monday Post 438g

 One final good evening and greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Monday now stands @ 2236. Anyways, final, final events for tonight?

  • After publishing the previous post, I happily played the HP version of Bejeweled. I passed the three levels you get every Monday-Friday but am stuck on the current level with lives! XD
  • At 9pm, I walked myself once more slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • Toms: PIG mum'll help me up (I hope) and then someone from Staffing Option's coming and taking me to Calamvale Central to get my cheap haircut from Go Cutt before going back to Pinelands Plaza and buying groceries from Coles plus getting my once-weekly bahn mi for lunch from the Pinelands Bakehouse.
  • Think PIG mum's said she's found Grace to give Ela one hour of unfunctional exercises @ 2pm when the carer  leaves since she's not free this Friday?
    Hoping for arvo tea after Grace leaves and reading through that book club novel for another hour~
  • Looking forward to watching the 6pm news for the 77TH time!
  • Anyways, wishing everyone a smashing Tuesday ahead!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. Tee hee, I've managed SEVEN posts tonight! That's what ... like the 46th time ever? XD

No comments: