Monday, April 22, 2024

Monday Post 446e

 Good evening again and one final greeting for tonight! Em's final, final plodding total for Monday now stands @ 3114. Anyways, final, final events for tonight?

  • After publishing the previous post, I had fifty-five minutes to play mobile games! Only passed one Candy Crush level and one HP version of  Bejeweled level, though. XD
  • At 9pm, I walked myself slowly and safely to the loo for one more tinkle and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over. Actually, my monthlies arrived.
  • Toms: PIG mum'll help me up even though Lena's not coming until 10am because once Lena arrives she's rushing off to her Pilates  class.
  •  PIG mum's sending us to Bupa Optical to get my ear tip replaced. Then we'll head back to Pinelands Plaza to buy groceries from Coles and get my once-weekly bahn mi from the Pinelands Bakehouse.
  • Looking forward to my most important two hours of the day online and then the chance to read the Great Zoo Of  China for one hour.
  • Then Nisha's taking me to Toastmasters toms night, and this time, she says she'll get an Unhappy Meal with me!
  • Anyways, hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S.  Tee hee, I've managed FIVE posts tonight!  Yeah, that's possible most Mondays now. XD

No comments: