Tuesday, April 2, 2024

Tuesday Post 438b


 Heylo again, good evening and potentially one final greeting for tonight! Em's potential final, final plodding total for Tuesday now stands @ 1357. Lol, hopefully I'll have reached 1.5 grand before Tuesday ends. XD Righteo, potential final, final events for tonight?

  • Once I'd used up the most important two hours of my day, I headed over to the gobbling :P to read for one hour and ask PIG mum for some arvo tea.
  • She passed me one crunchy pear, two/three round small, tasty crackers, one huge mug of delicious Chinese tea and one little golden Easter egg! I chomped half immediately but let the other halff dissolve slowly on my tongue. XD
  • I also happily read the book club novel for one hour, reaching pg. 420 @ exactly 4:20pm and reaching pg. 475 @ 4:53pm.
  • After using the loo for one more tinkle, I walked myself slowly and safely back online, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting him push me over.
  • Turns out Grace isn't coming till Thursday morning~
  • Righteo, hopefully bbl after dinner, else wishing everyone a smashing day toms!
    Cheers,
    Em. ^^
    P.S. All the interesting surnames I saw while watching the 6pm news bulletin (Nine's, read by Andrew Lofthouse and Melissa Downes) for the 77TH time: Hahne, Greer, Karni (first name), Conroy, Chalmers, Shoebridge, Scanlon, Mohi (heard), Warboys, Lehrmann, Liddell, Albanese,  Rowling,Fentiman, Zomi (first name), Frankcom, Eliza (first name), Proctor, Ainsley (heard), Bostock (heard), Annesley, Averillo (heard), Symondson, Sparrow, Lawless Pierre, Whittaker (heard), Garrett, Tszyu, Tate (heard), Bolton, Te Kura, Ruston, Laffan, Metz, Edgreen, Kearsley. Gripske, Leapai,Jardim, Nav (first name), Malhi, Eastwood, Miles (heard) and Inglis Bradnam. Chris Kohler read the finance report (1AUD = 64.88USc and Telstra shares fell to $3.84), Jacic, Mulherin, Quinn, Dominique Loudon read the sports report and Luke Bradnam read the weather report from Surfers Paradise. Brisbane was 20-29 today. Brisbane toms: 20-31. Mt. Gravatt toms: 18-30 Sunrise 5:58am Sunset 5:44pm

No comments: