Thursday, March 12, 2009

friday post

good afternoon! the spam count for the week is 193, and em got made (please refer to the top of tuesday's post to read what i really want to write, but have been TOO heavily censored by PIG mum. ><)to plod 3061 steps today. righteo, regarding last night, first:
-repeat everything i typed out on tuesday. still all the same. ><
-oh dear. em had another headache last night. so much thanks to PIG mum who popped me 2 panadol, and dear tonie, who rubbed my tummy for me until he fell asleep. :P
-double oh dear! em went for a messy, stinky unspeakable this morning. >< so thanks to PIG mum who helped me wipe. too bad, she's also banned me from having any milk today. :( righteo, here comes the spotty :P points for today!
-em got dug up, kitted, then PIG mum gleefully made (please refer to the top of tuesday's post to read what i really want to write, but have been TOO heavily censored by PIG mum. ><) me walk out to the computer.
-i tootled online briefly, until mrs. dent arrived. PIG mum gleefully made (please refer to the top of tuesday's post to read what i really want to write, but have been TOO heavily censored by PIG mum. ><) me walk out to the car. mrs dent piled in, and off PIG mum tootled us off to garbo, listening to that low-class, nasally singer, andy hui.
- PIG mum gleefully made (please refer to the top of tuesday's post to read what i really want to write, but have been TOO heavily censored by PIG mum. ><) me walk into theshopping centre. we caught the lift up, then i plonked my weary butt onto a seat as mrs dent went to buy me some lunch.
-she returned with a yummy chicken katsudon for me, plus an OJ. mrs. dent herself had a toasted ham and cheese sandwhich. PIG mum got herself some eel rice, and only extremely grudingly shared a bite of her rice with me in return for a mouthful of my own rice.
-time to go, PIG mum gleefully made (please refer to the top of tuesday's post to read what i really want to write, but have been TOO heavily censored by PIG mum. ><) me walk back to our car, us catching the elevator again.
-i changed the CD to leslie cheung, and PIG mum tootled us home.
-amanda was already waiting for us! so PIG mum gleefully made me walk into the laundry, and amanda gave me a shower - hairwash today.
-arvo tea was just a glass of water and a toasted ham sandwhich, cut into 4 squares.
-righteo, time to go, almost! i can't wait for outback australia tonight! should be AWESOME! hope everyone has a smashing weekend!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: