Tuesday, March 24, 2009

tuesday post

evening, all! em plodded 3470 steps today. and i'll try to type mega-fast tonight, coz PIG mum says she's kicking me off to bed at 9:30pm. eep! jut a funny thing first, b4 i jump into my spotty points :P for the day:
-i got an email from my ursula birdie, wishing me a happy bday, followed by the question, "did you eat so much that your parents had to take out a second mortgage?" :p hehehe!
-oh! also, a great big thankyou to charlsy for the first comment ever on this blog! i promise i'll watch what i typed, i think the rudest i got was when i typed i was terrified sh*tless. righteo, spotty points :P time!
-em didn't get the chance to be a happy pig - PT was at 9am!
-PIG mum dug me up, got me kitted, then gleefully made (please refer to the top of thursday's post to read what i really want to write, but have been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum. ><) me walk out to the gobbling table. :P
-breakfast was a bowl of just wrong. thanks to PIG mum who popped me my pills after, a bilberry, a cranberry, and a fish oil.
-time to go, PIG mum gleefully made (please refer to the top of thursday's post to read what i really want to write, but have been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum. ><) me walk to the car.
-off she tootled us to the PA, listening to my new CD, rush of fools. they're not quite bad, really!
-dear dad met us on arrival to say bye. PIG mum gleefully made (please refer to the top of thursday's post to read what i really want to write, but have been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum. ><) me walk into the day hospital.
-PT with dom dom started promptly at 9am. little claire is doing good - dom dom's preparing for her first bday soon, on april 1st! and doc. doh is in the general surgeries ward at the logan hospital.
-a newlady came with morning tea. was her name jennifer? sorry, i honestly can't remember ... my bad. :p
-dom dom worked with me on my posture today, and also got gabriella to do some right arm beanbag-reachy work today.
-PIG mum came back for me at 10am, and gleefully made (please refer to the top of thursday's post to read what i really want to write, but have been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum. ><) me walk to the loo after i told her i needed to pee. then, she gleefully made (please refer to the top of thursday's post to read what i really want to write, but have been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum. ><) me walk over to wash and dry my right hand, before she gleefully made (please refer to the top of thursday's post to read what i really want to write, but have been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum. ><) me walk back to the car.
-PIG mum tootled us home, still listening to rush of fools. surprise - i've actually heard one of their songs b4! it's called "can't get away."
-once home, PIG mum gleefully made (please refer to the top of thursday's post to read what i really want to write, but have been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum. ><) me walk in.
-i settled down to watch 9's then 7's morning news.
- lunch time, and PIG mum gleefully made (please refer to the top of thursday's post to read what i really want to write, but have been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum. ><) me walk over to the table. lunch was 4 or 5 half-boiled, half-fried yummy dumplings courtesy of aunty tiffany/aunty tiffany's friend with half a drop of soya sauce and a plain glass of milk.
-i was ready to read until 2pm then pop online for an hourb4 amanda arrived, but PIG mum snapped no and instead kicked me off to bed. so i sang/counted myself into a short nap, calling mum once to use the bedpot :P
-ding dong! i heard aunty anne arrive! so i got up and went to say hi. she'd bought me a bday present! a card, a few colourful socks to wear over my teds, and a jacket.
-i went to play my new game, wii music! lol, but we're so inept we had to ring kathy for instructions :P
-aunty anne left, and amanda came. i got her to make a mii as well, then she tried to play wii music too, as PIG mum rocked off to garbo to see the optom.
-amanda Forced me to walk to the bathroom to have a shower - i think i had a hairwash today? amanda kindly left the water running an extra minute or2 so i could have a tinkle.
-i got dried, redressed, then amanda Forced me to walk out to my armchair.
-arvo tea: a toasted cheese - yippee, 2 slices! this week has been satisfied! - and ham toasted sandwhich, cut into 4 squares, and a cup of bushell's australian breakfast, sweetened with 2 teaspoofuls of honey.
-i read my janny wurts novel until amanda flicked on ten's news at 5:30.
-that was followed by 7's news at 6pm, read out by rod young and kay mcgrath, sport by pat welsh, and weather by john schluter. the most interesting surname i heard tonight was 'dick'. or was it 'crapp'? well, either way, it was funny :p
-amanda made me a cold milo. i think she may have put in half a teaspoon of sugar in it, coz it tasted sweeter than normal.
-we watched today tonight, hosted by matt white, until 6:45pm, then amanda Forced me to walk to the toilet (i told her i needed to go to the bathroom), Forced me to walk over to wash my right hand - she helped me dry it though, thanks, not really sure why PIG mum refuses to. oh well. and Forced me to walk back to my seat.
-we said our thanks and byes to amanda. she'll be back on friday.
-dinner tonight: rice, kai lan, egg, tomato and pork. all washed down with a yummy, if unfortunately HEAVILY watered-down pear juice.
-PIG mum gleefully made (please refer to the top of thursday's post to read what i really want to write, but have been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum. ><) me walk back online.
-righteo, am being booted off now. not really sure if i've stayed on for my MEASELY 2 hr restriction, but guess i had better pop off. toms, aunty wendy is coming. oh, i gotta tell her the funny stories the bread she brought me dfor my bday caused!
cheers,
em. ^^

2 comments:

Kwany said...

Hey Em, the story you heard from 7 news was about Anna Bligh announcing the 8 new ministers, one of whom is Cameron Dick – Attorney-General and Minister for Industrial Relations... :P

Binjamin McJuice said...

Emily!!! Stop pasting that big phrase! Remember what we talked about last night!