Wednesday, March 4, 2009

wednesday post 2

good evening! my final plodding total for wednesday now stands at 1704. so ... what happened this arvo?
-my new carer came at 4pm. her name is cherame, said like jeremy.
-PIG mum gleefully made (please refer to tuesday's post to see what i really want to write, but have been TOO heavily censored by PIG mum><)me walk into the laundry, and she forced me to dak myself b4 i sat on my showerchair. PIG mum also forced me to take my own socks, splint and shoes off, b4 cherame gave me a nice hot shower - hairwash today. surprisingly, the water pressure didn't go down today!
-cherame let me have a tinkle b4 she flipped the water off. i got dried, redressed, b4 she handed me my stick and Forced me out to my armchair.
-arvo tea - a toasted cheese - poo poo, only 1 slice, so ENTIRELY too thin. >< but oh well, this week has already been satisfied, courtesy of amanda! -ham and mayo sandwhich, cut into 2 rectangles. and a cup of australian breakfast, sweetened with just a single teaspoon of honey. but cherame said it was a heaped spoonful, and because the tea's naturally sweet, it only tasted a bit funny.
-cherame and i had a chat as she gave my left hand a massage. she has a daughter, 10 or 12, that lives in NZ with her dad. for dinner, she's gonna make herself a yummy omelette, while her poor partner, who had to go to the dentst day for teeth removal (ouchie! ><) would only be having ice-cream. :P
- after grabbing me for roughly 20 mins left hand exercises, (mainly theraplayough today :P)cherame Forced me to walk to the piano, where my left hand practised twinkle twinkle first, then my right hand twiddled a scale or 2.
-at 6pm, cherame Forced me to walk back to my chair, where she flicked 7's news on, read by rod young and kay mcgrath, sport by shane webcke, and weather by john schluter (i think).
-bugger. vincent the physio arrived. he had me lie down on dad's bed and do all sorts of random left hand exercises and bum lifts.
-house time! see everyone toms!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: