Monday, March 2, 2009

monday post

good evening! em got made (please refer to tuesday's post to read what i really want to write, but have been TOO heavily censored by PIG mum ><) to plod 2729 steps today, and regarding last night:
-repeat everything i typed out on tuesday. still the same. >< and i'll type it once out all in full toms. my gratitude just goes out to PIG mum for letting me snore away happily with tonie pig and not forcing me to do any exercises last night! wonder if i'll be as lucky again tonight ... fingers crossed! righteo, i've got 25 mins to type this all out, coz PIG mum has said that she's booting me off to bed at 9:30pm. so, here come the spotty :P points for today!
-em and tonie were happy pigs this morning, seeing as the UQ appointment wasn't till 11am.
-PIG mum dug me up, got me kitted (i remember that she forced me to put an item or 2 on as well as helping me with the things i couldn't manage), then gleefully made (please refer to tuesday's post to read what i really want to write, but have been TOO heavily censored by PIG mum ><) me walk out to the gobbling table. :P
-breakfast was a bowl of nutri-grain. hey, i want to try the 'just wrong' (hey, that's what karen the teabag always called it :P) that PIG mum brought for us toms!
-PIG mum kindly popped me my pills for the day: a fish oil, a cranberry, and a bilberry.
-time to go, PIG mum gleefully made (please refer to tuesday's post to read what i really want to write, but have been TOO heavily censored by PIG mum ><) me walk out to the car. off she tootled us off to UQ, listening to westlife. i try to put the volume up to 10 every time, only to be snapped at that PIG mum's poor ears can't withstand more than 8. oh well ...
-i pointed out to PIG mum the oval where fi so bao and i had once played soccer with a group of uni students as we drove past the ovals.
-once parked, PIG mum gleefully made (please refer to tuesday's post to read what i really want to write, but have been TOO heavily censored by PIG mum ><) me walk in. i settled down to wait with an 'in motion' magazine. after paying, PIG mum got some australian travelling mag to browse through.
- a new lady came to get me! she's taiwanese, and her name is (pause here so i can ask PIG mum:P) stephanie. she walked me in, and i took a seat on the bed.
-just lotsa standing practice today. stephanie told PIG mum to warm up 'dul dul' and use him to squash my left hand during meal times so as to stop it spasming shut.
-time to go, PIG mum gleefully made (please refer to tuesday's post to read what i really want to write, but have been TOO heavily censored by PIG mum ><) me walk out. actually, i wanted to use the bathroom, so that's where PIG mum gleefully made (please refer to tuesday's post to read what i really want to write, but have been TOO heavily censored by PIG mum ><) me walk.
-stephanie met us on the way out, and helped PIG mum to walk me out.
-PIG mum tootled us home, still listening to westlife.
-dear dad happened to be home when we arrived! i wanted the bathroom, so PIG mum gleefully made (please refer to tuesday's post to read what i really want to write, but have been TOO heavily censored by PIG mum ><) me walk to the loo. of course, she also forced me to dak myself.
-she gave me a glass of water and i delivered a stinky unspeakable. but thanks to PIG mum who helped me to wipe (usually, i do it myself) coz we'd just run out of toilet roll. then she forced me to yank my own daks back up. once done, she gleefully made (please refer to tuesday's post to read what i really want to write, but have been TOO heavily censored by PIG mum ><) me walk over to wash and dry my right hand, b4 she gleefully made (please refer to tuesday's post to read what i really want to write, but have been TOO heavily censored by PIG mum ><) me walk back out to the gobbling table :P for lunch.
-thanks to dear dad who left me half a chicken, tomato and cheese sandwhich for lunch. yumm! i washed that down with a glass of plain milk.
-PIG mum decided bed for me. i could only comply. so she gleefully made (please refer to tuesday's post to read what i really want to write, but have been TOO heavily censored by PIG mum ><) me walk back to bed.
-i set my alarm clock for 3:30, in case i really did fall asleep.
-amanda got here precisely at 3pm; i waited until 3:30pm to call her.
-she plopped me into a showerchair and wheeled me in for a shower - hairwash today.
-i went for a tinkle afterwards, then got redressed.
-oh dear, PIG mum's booting me off to bed now, so, goodnite! i hope karen the teabag - or even better, habib - will appear with morning tea toms! fingers, toes and all appendages crossed!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: