Monday, March 16, 2009

good evening, all!
em plodded 6130 steps today, 220 of that was done during hydro. about last night, first:
-repeat everything that i typed out on tuesday. all still the same. ><
-sorry, am being summoned to dinner now, so i'll bbl, alright? time is now ... 7:15pm
-hello again! time is now 7:44pm, and against the backdrop of a storm, here come the spotty points :P for today!
-em and tonie snored until 9am this morning. PIG mum dug em up. breakfast was a full glass of water, a glass of milk, half a cracker, then another half glass of milk.
-PIG mum gleefully made (GO! see tuesday's post to see what i really want to write, but have been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum ><)em walk to the car, where off she tootled us off to UQ, listening to that dreadful, nasally, wannabe singer, andy hui :P
-PIG mum gleefully made (GO! see tuesday's post to see what i really want to write, but have been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum ><)me walk in. i took a seat, PIG mum handed me a brouchure or two to browse, then went to repark the car.
-PIG mum came back. i told her that i wanted to use the bathroom, so that's where she gleefully made (GO! see tuesday's post to see what i really want to write, but have been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum ><) me walk to. after a long tinkle, PIG mum gleefully made (GO! see tuesday's post to see what i really want to write, but have been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum ><) me walk over to wash and dry both hands, b4 she gleefully made (GO! see tuesday's post to see what i really want to write, but have been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum ><) me walk into the treatment area.
-tilt table first. horrible physios, yanking my poor limbs off. >< :P followed by some left arm exercises, then some right arm reachy ones.
-turns out jennifer - the student - her bday's on the 27th of march! she'll be 23 or 24 this year.
-stephanie had told PIG mum about a coffee club she could go to, so PIG mum enjoyed a hot chocolate as my session ended with a long walk with the wheelie walker. hey, stephanie (i asked her today of the spelling) said that when i walked better, we'd walk over to the cafe and she'd buy me a hot chocolate! cool! i think i have to buy jennifer a coffee, though. oh well. :p
-PIG mum tootled us home, snapping a NO to my request again if we could please go to green tea house for lunch. so we listened to westlife's coast to coast on the way home. funny ... i like to keep the volume on 10 as we go, but PIG mum has loudly complained that her poor ears can only take an 8. strange - i checked when we got home, the volume was at 13?
-PIG mum gleefully made (GO! see tuesday's post to see what i really want to write, but have been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum ><) me walk in. i tried ringing dear dad, but he was too busy to answer. :(
-lunch was a yummy toasted tuna in tomato and onion sandwhich, cut into two rectangles, and a plain glass of milk.
-PIG mum decided bed for me, meaning that i had no choice but to comply.
-so she gleefully made (GO! see tuesday's post to see what i really want to write, but have been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum ><) me walk back to bed.
-whoops, my bad. i didn't notice till after i was in bed that i needed to pee! >< meaning PIG mum put my socks, splint and shoes back on again, gleefully made (GO! see tuesday's post to see what i really want to write, but have been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum ><) me walk to the loo, and forced me to yank my own daks down. after i stood up, she forced me to pull my own pants back up, gleefully made (GO! see tuesday's post to see what i really want to write, but have been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum ><) me walk over to wash and dry my right hand, and gleefully made (GO! see tuesday's post to see what i really want to write, but have been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum ><) me walk back to bed.
-so i sang and counted myself into a brief nap, until amanda arrived.
-i went once more in the pot, got kitted in swimming gear, then PIG mum gleefully made (GO! see tuesday's post to see what i really want to write, but have been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum ><) me walk to amanda's 2007 model holden barina, 'barry'.
-amanda tootled us off to hydro, listening to her kings of leon CD. they're not quite bad, really!
-amandaForced me to walk in, and hydro started with judith today, after she strapped up my silly left ankle with sports tape and fiximul.
-hydro: squatting, left arm work, walking forwards and sideways, plus my favourite - TWO head dunks in the end! :p
-i chose to walk out of the pool, and amanda took me in for a nice hot shower - obviously, hairwash today. and apart from 2 pimples on my chin (not QUITE the size of the grand canyon, says amanda :P), i'm all clear.
-i went for a tinkle afterwards, and ended up doing a stinky unspeakable, so much thanks to amanda who helped me to wipe.
-i got redressed, then much thanks to judith who told us that we could take the fire exit. yeah, shortcut!
-amanda tootled us back home, still listening to kings of leon. she's going to fasta pasta for dinner tonight, for some ravioli marinara (sp?)
- i read for a few mins, then he rang back! :) he told me that he was having lunch with uncle calvin at yum cha. yuk. :P
-PIG mum met us at the door, and gleefully made (GO! see tuesday's post to see what i really want to write, but have been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum ><) me walk back to the gobbling table.
-arvo tea (at almost 6pm, lol:P) was a yummy sausage bun with a cup of rice green tea. that was either with a teaspoon and a half oor 2 teaspoons of honey (depending if PIG mum had given me 1/2 or 1 teaspoon to begin with).
-PIG mum gleefully made (GO! see tuesday's post to see what i really want to write, but have been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum ><) me walk over to my TV seat for 7's news at 6pm. first though, we watched some woman win like $43000 on deal or no deal!
-7's news was read out by kay mcgrath and rod young, sport by shane webcke and weather by john schluter or talitha cummins. still no good weather for brisbane toms. my poor bear bear, will he be dry in time for my bday? ><
-PIG mum kindly fed me a single cracker, then we watched today tonight till 6:45pm.
-amanda Forced me to walk to the loo, Forced me to walk over and wash/dry my right hand, and Forced me to walk back to the computer chair.
-she got to rock off 10mins early, and will be back toms.
-dear dad came home to call dinner; PIG mum gleefully made (GO! see tuesday's post to see what i really want to write, but have been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum ><) me walk over to the gobbling table.
-dinner tonight: rice, some yummy pork courtesy of aunty anne (i wonder why she doesn't eat any?), some tomato, carrots, and potato. washed down tonight with just a glass of water.
-PIG mum gleefully made (GO! see tuesday's post to see what i really want to write, but have been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum ><) me walk back to the computer.
-phew! i finished! anyways, i hope physio goes well toms - even more, i hope dear habib comes with morning tea! last week was helen, and the week b4 karen the teabag. then, we've got a lunch date with lee and mrs. stuart at sunnybank oriental; hope that goes well too! i promise to stay civil if he does! finally, i think i've got some new carer toms ... evelyn? hope she won't eat me! :P
cheers,
em. ^^
P.S. eep, i almost forgot! my bday wish list! :p
-a new teddy bear! em LOVES teddies :)
-wii music? or any wii game, really.
-glow in the dark stars for my room. sorry kwany, whatever op shop you brought my christmas pack from, they DO NOT work. :p
-a new novel! my favourite authors are raymond e. feist and janny wurts. but i'm a huge fan of any fantasy story! (or sci-fi, or historical fiction, for that matter)
-whenever the new westlife CD comes out, i want it!
-righteo, goodnite all! hope

No comments: