Sunday, March 29, 2009

sunday post

evening, all! the spam count for the weekend is 183, and em got made to plod 4005 steps today. about last night, first:
-repeat everything i typed out on thursday. still all the same. ><
and PIG mum forced me on roughly 5mins of hand exercises b4 i was allowed to hit the sack last night:
1. hold both hands together, raise up then holf dor a count of 10. repeat 30x.
2. left hand fingers all open, starting from the pointer.
3. left hand fingers all open, starting from the thumb.
-i can breathe a sigh of relief, though, knowing that it's a sunday, the day of rest. so tonight, i'll just cuddle up to my dearest bear bear, and sing and count myself to sleep.
righteo, here comes the spotty points :P for today!
-PIG mum dug em up this morning. i must've done sth that offended her, coz she SLAPPED and KICKED me REALLY HARD, leaving a red angry splotch for more than ten mins. luckily, it faded away then.
-i honestly don't remember if/what i had for breakfast, but in the end, dear dad tootled us off for our first service at the new church!
-parents made (please refer to the top of thursday's post to read what i really want to write, but have been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum><) me walk in to take a seat for our first ever service at our new church! i sat next to PIG mum; not really sure where dear dad sat.
-i sat next to boris; PIG mum forced me to stand for a few songs and for the beginning prayer.
-i think it was aunty amy cham? who led worship
-speaker was reverend? constant/constance(anybody know?) chow, interpreter was wells.
-he/they delivered a message on our new church.
-there was holy communion afterwards (and hey! joshels is getting baptised next week! how cool is that?!)
-the choir sang a song too, i think.
-after service, i needed to go to the bathroom, so parents made (please refer to the top of thursday's post to read what i really want to write, but have been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum><) me walk to the loo. then they made (please refer to the top of thursday's post to read what i really want to write, but have been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum><) me walk over to wash and dry my right hand. but hey, a point of congratulations - they've put up a bar in the disabled toilets! thanks~ then they made (please refer to the top of thursday's post to read what i really want to write, but have been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum><) me walk all the way out to the morning tea area, down the stairs.
-oh, i almost forgot, sorry. after the service, parents made (please refer to the top of thursday's post to read what i really want to write, but have been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum><) me walk over to take a group shot! i managed to be good and not do the bunny ears on anyone, even though i still did the peace sign for myself.
-a point of contention - you know how i said PIG mum was mega-pissed at me this morning? well, they were so pissed PIG mum actually refused to give me my pedometer! >< meaning i had to count each and every step aloud. ><
-i got a few bikkies, a few grapes and a cup of cordial.
-time for meeting, parents made (please refer to the top of thursday's post to read what i really want to write, but have been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum><) me walk into the main hall. again, i sat next to PIG mum, dunno where dear dad rocked off to again, and meeting started.
-aunty amy talked, as did evan, uncle yuk tai and a few others.
-then, it was time for lunch! parents made (please refer to the top of thursday's post to read what i really want to write, but have been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum><) me walk down to a table; i took a seat, and parents kindly went searching for some food for me.
-i got: a yummy slice of pizza, 2 yummy dumplings, a mushroom, and some noodles. desert was fantastic! thanks to aunty hilda who made some really yummy desert with icecream inside! and some fruit, from dear dad.
-time to go, parents made (please refer to the top of thursday's post to read what i really want to write, but have been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum><) me walk back to the car, and dad tootled us home.
-parents made (please refer to the top of thursday's post to read what i really want to write, but have been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum><) me walk back inside, and i settled down with my janny wurts novel to await karen's arrival.
-when she arrived, she Forced me to walk into the laundry. i dakked myself, then sat in my wheel-less showerchair. :(
-shower with hairwash today. and i've only got 2 spots - one on my chin, the other on the side of my nose.
-karen kindly left the showerhead on an extra min soi could have a tinkle, then i got dried and redressed.
-karen dried the floor, handed me my stick, then Forced me to walk out to my chair.
-arvo tea: a toasted ham, cheese and mayo sandwhich. too bad, i only got one slice, so it was ENTIRELY too thin. :( but amanda's coming toms - better luck toms! it was cut into 4 squares, and i also got a nice cup of tea (i never remember what it is if the teabag is taken out) sweetened with 2 teaspoonfuls of honey.
-i read my janny wurts novel for awhile, karen gave my left hand a massage, then forced me on 20mins of left hand exercises. just dumbell and theraplaydough :P
-at 5:30pm, karen Forced me to walk to the piano. my right hand played every major, minor, melodicminor, and chromatic scale, plus a few christmas carols, and my left handed thudded out what it could.
-news time, karen Forced me to walk back to my chair. 7's news was read out by sharyn ghidella, sport by pat welsh, weather by talitha cummins, and beach by liz cantor. i then watched sunday night till 6:45pm.
-at 6:45, karen handed me my stick and Forced me to walk to the toilet. she also forcedme to dak myself - i complied, of course.
-then she Forced me to walk over to wash my right hand - but dried it for me, thanks - and Forced me to walk back to my chair in the dining room.
-karen took her leave 5 mins early, she and jamie will be having steak and salad for tea tonight.
-PIG mum promptly grabbed me and forced me to do like half an hour's worth of exercises, culminating in making (please refer to the top of thursday's post to read what i really want to write, but have been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum><) me walk up the stairs to give my room a visit. i flopped on my bed for awhile, b4 parents made (please refer to the top of thursday's post to read what i really want to write, but have been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum><) me walk back down the stairs. unfortunately,i must've walked bad by dad, coz he made me go all over again b4 i was allowed down for dinner.
-dinner: congee, carrot, potato, and beef (i think. coz both PIG mum and i have forgotten, oops. ><") i washed that down with a cup of yummy ribena.
-PIG mum made (please refer to the top of thursday's post to read what i really want to write, but have been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum><) nme walk back to the computer, and i tootled online.
-righteo, i think i'm going to be booted offline now; guess i'll have to hold off the watching of naruto till later, maybe toms? on monday, i've got physio at UQ and hydro .anyways, goodnite, all! hope everyone has a great week! as for me, i guess i'll just have to sing, count and cry myself to sleep. bye-bye!
cheers,
em. ^^

1 comment:

Binjamin McJuice said...

Em you are doing great - keep it up. But heeeeey just be careful about some of the words you used in this post... they are just a little bit rude!!!! what if some little kid read it!? :O take care