Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Tuesday post

evening! em plodded 2081 steps today. and coz today's a tuesday, i get to type it all out in full~
- i used to type the word FORCED :( whenever PIG mum made me walk, but when she said i wasn't allowed to put it all into capitals, i just wrote Forced. soon enough, she banned that word entirely, so i switched to the word 'contort' until she made that word illegal, and henceforth i was only allowed to use the word 'made'. so i used 'MADE' until she demanded that it had to be all in lowercase. *sigh* what can i do but comply? ><
1. PIG mum gleefully made (please refer to the top of this post to read what i really want to write, but have been TOO heavily censored by PIG mum. ><) me walk to the bathroom.
2. em was forced to stand to brush her teeth.
3. because my right hand took the first pre-brush rinse, PIG mum forced my left hand to rinse together with my right hand 4x to make up for it.
4. after washing both hands, PIG mum gleefully made (please refer to the top of this post to read what i really want to write, but have been TOO heavily censored by PIG mum. ><) me walk over to dry them.
5. PIG mum gleefully made (please refer to the top of this post to read what i really want to write, but have been TOO heavily censored by PIG mum. ><) me walk over to the toilet.
6. PIG mum forced me to dak myself for a tinkle.
7. after i stood back up, PIG mum gleefully forced me to pull my own daks back up.
8. PIG mum gleefully made (please refer to the top of this post to read what i really want to write, but have been TOO heavily censored by PIG mum. ><) me walk over to wash and dry my right hand.
9. PIG mum gleefully made (please refer to the top of this post to read what i really want to write, but have been TOO heavily censored by PIG mum. ><) me walk back to bed.
10. still no pull-up pants. argh. >< thankfully, it was a dry night!
11. even PIG mum herself admits that she wakes up during the night, but then she also snaps that she MOST CERTAINLY WILL NOT come downstairs and let me use the toilet once. no idea why.
12. i only dare to sleep on my back now, why? PIG mum says i'm not allowed to sleep on my left side coz i need to give my poor ankle a break; since she refuses to put my showerchair there to prevent me almost falling to my death (as i almost did, once! ><) and it's kinda hard to sleep on my tummy - my bed isn't big enough to afford that luxury!PIG mum gives some excuse that her poor tired, and overworked back can't take the extra effort of unlocking 4 extra brakes of the showerchair. means i can only sleep on my back. oh well ... anyways, here comes the spotty points :P for today!
-em was happy pigs with tonie until PIG mum came to dig me up; she got me kitted, then gleefully made (please refer to the top of this post to read what i really want to write, but have been TOO heavily censored by PIG mum. ><) me walk out to the gobbling :P table.
-breakfast was yummy just wrong! :P PIG mum kindly popped me my pills afterwards - surprisingly, she knew where all of them were! :P
-time to go, PIG mum gleefully made (please refer to the top of this post to read what i really want to write, but have been TOO heavily censored by PIG mum. ><) me walk out to the car. off she tootled us to the PA, listening to westlife. dunno why PIG mum's ears can only take volume 8 - i thought that the older you got, the worse your ears got? oh well ...
-on arrival, PIG mum gleefully made (please refer to the top of this post to read what i really want to write, but have been TOO heavily censored by PIG mum. ><) me walk into the day physio.
-PT with dom dom started at 9am. lotsa walking, basically.
-karen the teabag came! yay, white and 2 for me, plus a nice bikkie and some other arnott's one. yumyum.
-dom dom handed me back to PIG mum. i told her that i needed to pee, so she gleefully made (please refer to the top of this post to read what i really want to write, but have been TOO heavily censored by PIG mum. ><) me walk to the loo.
-PIG mum forced me to dak myself for a tinkle, then she forced me to pull my trousers back up after i'd finished.
-PIG mum gleefully made (please refer to the top of this post to read what i really want to write, but have been TOO heavily censored by PIG mum. ><) me walk all the way back out to the car. but on the way, we saw russell! he's doing great :)
-PIG mum tootled us off to sunnybank oriental, listening to westlife.she prolly rejoiced when all the disabled carparks were gone and she got to park upstairs.
-PIG mum gleefully made (please refer to the top of this post to read what i really want to write, but have been TOO heavily censored by PIG mum. ><) me walk into sunnybank oriental. aunty joanne met us there.
-umm ... they don't make shallot-flavoured pancakes anymore? so i had a cup of horlicks with a dab of sugar, a yummy charsiu bun, and some meatball thing.
-time to go, PIG mum gleefully made me walk back up to the car, me catching the lift up on the way. i said a happy hello to terry as i left, and he was surprised that i remembered him. :P
-PIG mum tootled us home, westlife still in the CD player.
-on arrival, PIG mum gleefully made (please refer to the top of this post to read what i really want to write, but have been TOO heavily censored by PIG mum. ><) me walk back into the house. i bedded down for a nap, as PIG mum chased CODA and jo for me on who was coming.
-ding dong! getrude? (i THINK that was her name, lol:P) came at 2pm! so (PIG mum informs me that it's just 'gert' lol :P) i got up, PIG mum forced me to dak myself, and gert took me in for a shower.
-i went for a tinkle afterwards, then got redressed and placed into one of my armchairs.
-arvo tea: a toasted ham and cheese - only one last, so it was sadly ENTIRELY too thin :( but oh well, this week has already been satisfied!) sandwhich cut into 4 triangles and a cup of tetley's australian breakfast. sadly, gert only gave me 1 teaspoon, so it was a bit watery, but oh well.
-i read for awhile, and asked gert if we could please start watching the news at 5:30, but she refused, instead forcing me to walk over to the piano.
-left hand practised twinkle twinkle, then my right hand twiddled a few scales and christmas carols.
-hey, entirely off topic here, but do you know mikey's got absolute pitch? i'm jealous - i've only got perfect!
-news time - gert forced me to walk back to my arm chair. 7's news was read out by rod young and kay mcgrath, sport by shane webcke and weather by talitha cummins. i think brisbane will be 23-32 degreed toms? well, sth like that, anyways :P
-after the news, gert forced me to walk to the loo, forced me to go wash and dry my right hand, and forced me back to my chair. mum let me pop online for awhile as she signed gert off. i think she'll come back on friday, yay! and i think i'm already said it, but i think it's pretty funny that her GRAND DAUGHTER is older than me. :P
-dinnertime; parents gleefully made (please refer to the top of this post to read what i really want to write, but have been TOO heavily censored by PIG mum. ><) me walk over to the gobbling table. :P dinner: rice tonight, lotsa bok choy, a few yummy peices of sweet carrot, and what was the meat? umm ... i forgot, sorry! fish, i think. :P all washed down with a yummy, of unfortunately HEAVILY, watered-down pear juice.
-PIG mum gleefully made (please refer to the top of this post to read what i really want to write, but have been TOO heavily censored by PIG mum. ><) me walk back to the computer.
-hey, i've accidentally flicked the computer to full screen, and as such, don't know how to turn it back. help! ><
-almost forgot, 2 more things:
1. i chewed all my fingernails off at the beginning of this month.
2. my bday wish list! so, it'll be due every tuesday and once more on the day before my bday:
-a new teddy! em loves teddies :)
-the game wii music? or really, any wii game is cool!
-some new glow in the dark stars for my bedroom! sorry kwany, i have no idea which op shop you got the packet you got me for xmas from, but they more or less don't work, sorry. :P
-a novel. my favourite authors are raymond e. feist and janny wurts, but any fantasy novel is cool~
-i don't ask for too much, see? :P
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: