Tuesday, March 31, 2009

tuesday post

good evening!
em plodded 4478 steps today. and i realised i've been a bit slack in reporting about last night,sorry, but if i do forget, it just means that it's all the same as everything i typed out on thursday. anyways, PIG mum did force me on a couple mins of left hand exercises last night b4 i was allowed to cuddle my darling bear bear and snore our respective heads off (i mantain, he snores louder! :P):
1. left hand fingers all open, starting from the thumb.
2. left hand fingers all open, starting from the pointer.
3. left hand fingers all open, thumbs up, then back down.
4. left hand some thai boxing on the blue matress, approx 20x i think it was.
-i was kinda proud also that i managed to take myself to the loo at night without falling to my death!
-best of all, PIG mum allowed me to ring my beloved grandma. and she prayed with me too, b4 i went to sleep. :) and i now have another incentive to get better so i can go back to HK at the end of the year: grandma says that running around after baby mickey (he's 1 and a half, now!) makes her quite tired, and in need of a back/shoulder massage. if i work hard at getting my left hand better, i can do that! anyways, here comes the spotty points for today! :P
-em was jealous of my darling bear bear this morning - he got to sleep in, whereas em got dug up, kitted, and made (please refer to the top of thursday's post to see what i REALLY want to say, but have been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum. ><) to walk out to the gobbling table. :P
-breakfast was a yummy bowl of just wrong:P. then, thanks to PIG mum who kindly popped me my drugs for the day: :P a fish oil, a bilberry/cranberry, and a garlic.
-time to go, PIG mum made (please refer to the top of thursday's post to see what i REALLY want to say, but have been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum. ><) me walk out to the car, listening to chris tomlin. as usual, the trip was a bit of a car battle, with mum reducing the volume to 8 or under during every song, and me taking it back up to 10 at the end of every song.
-we parked, then PIG mum made (please refer to the top of thursday's post to see what i REALLY want to say, but have been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum. ><) me walk all the way in to the day physio.
-physio with dom dom began at 9am. it's her daughter claire's, first birthday toms! dom dom told me that they'd already thrown her a bday party over the weekend, and that they plan to take her to scotland to visit her grandparents in june. but lol, imagine having your bday on april fool's day :P
-no lite gait today, just dom dom scaring the crap out of me by doing all these posture movements with me.
-yay, the same lady as last week came with morning tea! i keep forgetting her name, though .... rachel, thanks, PIG mum. :) so, white and 2 for me, and 2 bikkies, a scotch finger and a nice. dom dom told me to stay on the bed to eat it, so i admit, i drank and gulped as quickly as possible.
-time to go, we said our byes and thanks to dom dom, and PIG mum made (please refer to the top of thursday's post to see what i REALLY want to say, but have been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum. ><) me walk back out. actually, i walked to the loo. PIG mum went for a tinkle next door herself, then came back to make (please refer to the top of thursday's post to see what i REALLY want to say, but have been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum. ><) me walk over to wash and dry my right hand, then she made (please refer to the top of thursday's post to see what i REALLY want to say, but have been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum. ><) me walk back to the car.
-i changed the CD from chris tomlin to rush of fools, then PIG mum tootled us home.
-PIG mum made (please refer to the top of thursday's post to see what i REALLY want to say, but have been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum. ><) me walk back in on arrival, and i crashed on the couch to watch 9's, then 7's morning news, as PIG mum decided to have her lunch first and not wait for me.
-i rang dear dad. but oops, i must've pissed him off, or sth, coz he hung up on me. :( oh well, i just rang him back. luckily he answered. :)
-one more thing ... i'm not really sure why ... dear dad has complained that i'm not willing to walk the extra 100 steps or so to say goodnight to him. i'm just curious ... is it really so wrong to say goodnight after i finish my dinner, or ask him to walk over and say goodnight to me when he decides to sleep himself? oh well, i guess, if PIG mum likes making me walk those extra steps, i can only comply. ><
-after the news, PIG mum made (please refer to the top of thursday's post to see what i REALLY want to say, but have been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum. ><) me walk over to the gobbling table, :P where i tucked into lunch:2 yummy battered fish! a hoki and a dory, i think it was. i also gotta thank PIG mum for allowing me to squirt a bit of mayo on them. not as much as i'd've liked, but still. oh, and i had a plain glass of milk as well.
-then i sat down to continue reading my janny wurts novel until leann arrived. (if you happen to read this leann - i gave her my blog URL - hi!!!!!!!!!! :P)
-PIG mum kindly made us cups of green tea with a tiny bit of honey. well, for me and herself, anyway. leann had brought her own teabag - some strawberry, rasberry, and some other-berry. it made her tea pink!
-oh dear. after drinking my tea, i needed the bathroom. >< so i introduced my cool bread to leann, and PIG mum made (please refer to the top of thursday's post to see what i REALLY want to say, but have been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum. ><) me walk to the loo, of course forcing me to dak myself.
-i actually ended up doing a stinky unspeakable, and wiped myself too. then, PIG mum came to check, make (please refer to the top of thursday's post to see what i REALLY want to say, but have been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum. ><) me walk over to wash and dry my right hand, and make (please refer to the top of thursday's post to see what i REALLY want to say, but have been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum. ><) me walk back to the table.
-we just had a chat with leann - how weird is this - her son doesn't like chocolate! makes me wonder if he was dropped on his head as a baby. :P
-ding dong! amanda came at 3pm, and i excused myself for a shower.
-hairwash today. and i've a few spots on my forehead, around my nose and chin, but it's nothing too bad.
-amanda got me rekitted and Forced me to walk back outside, where PIG mum and leann were still having a yak.
-arvo tea: a cup of bushell's australian breakfast sweetened by a single spoonful of honey, and a toasted cheese and ham sandwhih. too bad, i only got 1 slice of cheese, so it was ENTIRELY too thin, but fingers crossed for better luck toms! i mean, i only ask for 2 slices of cheese once a week, not every day! ><
-leann left, and PIG mum rocked off to buy some stuff so that ping can make dumplings with me toms! i'm drooling already ... i wonder if she'll consent to frying me any ... fingers crossed!
-i read for awhile, then amanda Forced me to walk to my chair in front of the TV.
-we watched keroro, the cartoon movie that uncle fung had bought for me. there were english subtitles, but i just listened to the canto - and surprisingly, understood most of it! :P only question, i don't get that frog's name ... must ask amanda when i see her again on friday.
-i then read my janny wurt's novel, fugitive prince, till 5:30, when amanda flicked the TV to ten's news. that was followed by 7's news at 6pm, read out by rod young and kay mcgrath, sport by pat welsh, and weather by john schluter. i think brisbane's going to be 20 - 28 toms?
-once the news was over, i wanted to pee, so amanda Forced me to walk to the loo, Forced me to walk over to wash my right hand - but she very kindly dried it for me - and Forced me to walk back to my chair.
-she made me a new drink! a glass of milk, with a bit of honey put into it. quite yummy, actually!
-she rocked off 5 mins early. PIG mum bounced back to force me on a long round of hand exercises, culminating in a walk up to my bed. i said a tired hello to dear wavey, who was surprised but happy to see me there so soon.
-PIG mum made (please refer to the top of thursday's post to see what i REALLY want to say, but have been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum. ><) me walk back down. actually, i walked to my loo, then she made(please refer to the top of thursday's post to see what i REALLY want to say, but have been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum. ><) me walk back down, correction.
-dinner: rice, carrots and chicken. oh, and a slice of yummy tofu from aunty tiffany's friend! wow, she must be some chef indeed ... to MAKE tofu from scratch! no idea how she does it ... all washed down with a yummy if unfortunately HEAVILY watered-down pear juice.
-PIG mum then made (please refer to the top of thursday's post to see what i REALLY want to say, but have been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum. ><) me walk back to the computer, and i tootled back online. oh, and in total, PIG mum forced me to do 15-25 mins of exercises, i think. well, roughly that, anyway :P
-ping's coming toms, to make dumplings with me! em is drooling already ... :P also, house and icecream toms. can't wait!
cheers,
em. ^^!

No comments: