Monday, March 30, 2009

monday post

good evening! including hydro, em plodded 3390 steps today. anyways, since last night was a sunday, em was very thankful that PIG mum didn't force me on any exercises last night and just cuddle my dearest bear bear to sleep. my only regret was that PIG mum refused me permission to ring my dear grandma b4 i hit pig land. i mean, it only would've been a bit before 8pm over there! >< but oh well, i'll ask her again on wednesday. i don't think she'll refuse. anyways, here comes the spotty :Ppoints for the day!
-em got to be a happy pig until 9am this morning. the phone rang and someone knocked on our door, but i happily snored away until PIG mum came to dig me up.
-turns out the knocker was aunty tiffany who'd come with more yummy tofu for us! the ringer was actually uncle/pastor chong, who'd rang to ask if he could come visit this arvo.
-i went once more in the pot then got kitted, before PIG mum made (please refer to the top of thursday's post to read what i really want to say, but have been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum. >,) me walk out to the gobbling :P table.
-breakfast was a yummy bowl of just wrong. :p i also obediently washed my face when ordered to by PIG mum.
-time to go, PIG mum made (please refer to the top of thursday's post to read what i really want to say, but have been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum. ><) me walk out to the car.
-off she tootled us off to UQ, listening to chris tomlin.
-on arrival, PIG mum made (please refer to the top of thursday's post to read what i really want to say, but have been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum. ><) me walk in. we caught the elevator up, then i went to the loo. PIG mum then made (please refer to the top of thursday's post to read what i really want to say, but have been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum. ><) me walk over to wash and dry my right hand, then she made (please refer to the top of thursday's post to read what i really want to say, but have been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum. ><) me walk to the waiting area.
-she handed me a triathlon and multi-sport magazine to browse as she went to pay.
-jenn came in to tell me all about her bday! she's 27, now!
-PIG mum came back, and jenn Forced me to walk inside their physio gym.
-tilt table for me first. while i was upended, jenn did some right arm cone reachy work.
-*sigh* PIG mum says she's booting me off at 9:30pm. oh well.
-time to go, i walked out using not a wheelie walker, but a rollator (sp?)! i wonder which one is better suited for me...
-PIG mum tootled us home, snapping a refusal to any of my lunch requests. ah well, i can but try again toms. i wonder though, what time does green tea house open? never mind, i know sunnybank oriental will definitely be open by the time we leave for physio.
-dear dad was home when we arrived! so he made (please refer to the top of thursday's post to read what i really want to say, but have been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum. ><) me walk in, then went back to microwaving/eating his own lunch.
- lunch for me was noodles with some chicken, tomato, carrot and potato. that i washed down with a glass of plain milk.
-i read my janny wurts novel for awhile, then PIG mum decided that she was booting me off to bed. *sigh* i had no choice but to comply.
-but i needed the bathroom first. so PIG mum made (please refer to the top of thursday's post to read what i really want to say, but have been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum. ><) me walk to the loo first, also forcing me to pull my own daks down.
-i ended up doing a stinky unspeakable. PIG mum then made (please refer to the top of thursday's post to read what i really want to say, but have been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum. ><) me walk over to wash and dry my right hand, then made (please refer to the top of thursday's post to read what i really want to say, but have been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum. ><) me walk back to bed.
- i didn't actually fall asleep; just sang and counted until the doorbell rang.
-PIG mum got me back up, then made (please refer to the top of thursday's post to read what i really want to say, but have been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum. ><) me walk out to the dining hall. i bid a happy hello to uncle/pastor chong and wife (can't spell her name though, sorry. did ask once before, it's sth like 'sooi pheng')
-we had a chat, PIG mum jumping in at every opportunity to tell them what a dreadful child i was.
-ding dong! amanda arrived next, and just sat around waiting as uncle/pastor chong prayed for me before they left.
-amanda fed me my arvo tea - a toasted cheese - too bad, only one slice, so it was ENTIRELY too thin. oh well, better luck toms! and ham sandwhich cut into 4 squares, and a cup of tea, sweetened with a single spoonful of honey.
-amanda and PIG mum got me kitted for hydro, then PIG mum made (please refer to the top of thursday's post to read what i really want to say, but have been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum. ><) me walk out to barry.
-amanda tootled us off to hydro, the radio set to NOVA.
-on arrival, amanda Forced me to walk in, and i took a seat on the lift chair.
-judith came over, strapped up my silly left ankle in sport's tape, and slowly lowered me into the 34 degree water, which felt surprisingly warmer than usual today!
-so, hydro: walking forwards and sideways, squatting, some left arm work, some left leg work, floating around sculling and kicking and my favourite - THREE head dunks! actually, judith said she was mega-impressed coz when i did it, i sat all the way down on the pool floor! it's not that hard, really. the pool's only 1.2m deep.
-i chose to walk back out, then amanda wheeld me in for a nice hot shower.
-whoops, no time left remaining! PIG mum's kicking me off to bed now. *sigh* meaning, if she can last the distance, toms i'll try to stay online for 2 hrs 20 mins. goodnite, all!
cheers,
em. ^^
P.S. thanks to charlsy for the comment!

No comments: