Thursday, March 26, 2009

thursday post

good evening, peoples! my plodding total for today stands at 4464. and since it's a thursday, i'll type everything out once (hopefully i'll manage to finish b4 9:30pm, coz PIG mum's saying that's when she'll boot me off!)
-whenever i had to walk, i used to say PIG mum FORCED :( me to, until she banned me from using capitals. so i just used Forced, until she banned that word entirely. then i moved to the word 'contort', until she decided that this word was also too offensive for her eyes and banned that too, saying that henceforth, i could only use 'made'. so i used MADE, until she ordered that it all had to be in lowercase. *sigh* well, what can i do but comply?
ok, and about last night:
1. PIG mum gleefully made (please refer to the beginning of this post to read what ireally want to type, but have been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum. ><) me walk to the kitchen from the computer desk to drink my nightly half a cup of milk. in the past, she'd bring it over to me here, in her eagerness to boot me offline, but not anymore.
2. PIG mum gleefully made (please refer to the beginning of this post to read what ireally want to type, but have been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum. ><) me walk from the kitchen to the bathroom.
3. i had to stand while brushing my teeth, and because my right hand took the initial pre-brush rinse, PIG mum forced my left hand to rinse with my right hand 4x to make it up for it. i've said b4, i've no idea why that's so important to her, but i can only comply.
4. after flossing (i will stand up straight as PIG mum demands, but i don't need to look into the mirror. i floss by feel) and washing both hands, PIGmum gleefully made (please refer to the beginning of this post to read what ireally want to type, but have been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum. ><) me walk over to dry them.
5. PIG mum gleefully made (please refer to the beginning of this post to read what ireally want to type, but have been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum. ><) me walk over to the toilet.
6. PIG mum forced me to dak myself for a tinkle.
7. when i stood up, PIG mum forced me to pull up my pants.
8. PIG mum gleefully made (please refer to the beginning of this post to read what ireally want to type, but have been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum. ><) me walk over to wash and dry my right hand. i'm not really sure why she refuses to help me dry it, i just lean over to dry it myself. i have pointed out to PIG mum that the carer will help me dry it, but she just snaps at me that they'll do everything for me if i so asked, they get paid for it.
9. PIG mum gleefully made (please refer to the beginning of this post to read what ireally want to type, but have been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum. ><) me walk back to my bed.
10. still no pull-up pants. argh. >< i wonder what the chances are that i'll get my monthlies toms, so i won't have to go to hydro? murphy's law, i'll prolly get it toms arvo, after hydro. huh, trust myluck (or there lack of:P)
well, i've got 15mins to race through my spotty :P points for today - we'll see how we go!
-em was dug up mega early by PIG mum this morning - our UQ appointment was at 9am!
-breakfast was a glass of water, followed by aglass of milk. PIG mum then gleefully made (please refer to the beginning of this post to read what i really want to type, but have been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum. ><) me walk to the car.
-PIG mum tootled us off to UQ, listening to chris tomlin. that's the CD given to me by uncle yuk tai, aunty denise, and aunty katherine for my birthday. he sounds quite good, actually!
-PIG mum borrowed a wheelchair from UQ on arrival, and i wheeled myself into the loo.
-i went to wash and dry both hands as PIG mum used the amenities herself. then i wheeled myself back out to the waiting area.
-PIG mum fed me breakfast - a museli bar courtesy of aunty joanne, and some water. smart woman, she even remembered to bring toothpicks!
-my turn, i wheeled myself in. we had a bit of a chat to all these people; but sorry, i've forgotten all their names. ><" but there was a man, 3 ladies, and a student (whom PIG mum thinks her name is 'lulu'. lol!)then one did a sensory test on my left hand (i've got sensation, but it's all muddled up, like, if you brush the back of my palm, i might think that you're touching the tips of my fingers, or sth silly like that. ><"
-finally, they made me a new hand splint!
- andsorry, that's as far as i'm going to get, coz PIG mum says she's tired and is therefore booting me off to bed. so this post is TBC. goodnite, all!
cheers,
em. ^^

1 comment:

Binjamin McJuice said...

cut down from "gleefully made" to just made, thankyou!