Wednesday, March 11, 2009

wednesday post

evening! em has only 20mins to get as much down as possible, coz PIG mum will be booting me off at 10pm. meaning that toms, i'm owed THREE hours online. i'll keep count, never you fear. righteo! dividing it by 2, em plodded 2011 steps each day. ok, about last night, first:
-repeat everything i typed out on tuesday. all the same. >< righteo, here comes the spotty points for the day! :P
-em was an INCREDIBLE pig this morning. well, this DAY, i should say. i stayed in bed until 4pm!
-meaning aunty wendy came, and i just continued to snore my head off. :P but i heard her humming a song from her choir, and hey! she's got a nice voice!
-CODA failed us. again. >< i better hurry up and remember to write my letter of complaint soon!
-so PIG mum dug me up, put me in a showerchair, and wheeled me in for a barely lukewarm shower. >< brr... i hope CODA won't fail us come winter - i'll freeze to death! ><
-surprisingly, PIG mum only forced my left hand to scrub various parts of my body 40-80x. i mean, whenevr she gives me a shower, we usually hit the triple digits!
-i went for a tinkle afterwards, then got redressed. (eep, 10mins left!) trust PIG mum to make (please refer to the top of yesterday's post to read what i really want to say, but have been TOO heavily censored by PIG mum. ><)me walk from the sofa all the way back to the gobbling table. i mean, i did ask if she could push the showerchair over to the gobbling table, so i would only have to stand up then hobble a few steps to be seated. PIG mum snapped a no to that. so then i tried asking if we could please stand up at the computer table. a longer walk, but still shorter than from the sofa! too bad, another snapped no.
-breakfast, lunch and arvo tea was a yummy charsiu bun courtesy of aunty wendy. i washed that down with a glass of plain milk.
-ok, no time left! so, just my favourite line from house tonight:"oh my GOD. >< your toe just FELL OFF." o_O hahaha!!
-last thing: toms, i'm owed THREE hours online. never you fear, i'll remember to keep count. goodnite!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: