Saturday, March 7, 2009

saturday post

evening, all! em was made (please refer to tuesday's post to see what i really want tto type, but have been TOO heavily censored by PIG mum ><)to plod 2300 steps today. regarding last night:
-repeat everything i typed out on tuesday. still the same. >< oh, one difference:
-PIG mum was already in bed when i got home, so it was dad that forced my left hand to rinse with my right hand. and, i guess, as such, he wasn't aware of how PIG mum likes to force my left hand to rinse with my right hand 4x to make up for my right hand taking the initial pre-brush rinse. i only had to do it 3x last night.
- also not sure why dad refused to please put down the toilet seat for me so i could have a tinkle. right, let's start with yesterday arvo first!
-gerd came at 2pm. PIG mum gleefully made (please refer to tuesday's post to see what i really want to type, but have been TOO heavily censored by PIG mum ><)me walk into the laundry, and forced me to dak myself too.
-gerd gave me a shower - can't remember if i had a hairwash, sorry. i had a tinkle b4 she flipped the water off.
-gerd got me redressed, gave me my stick, then Forced me to walk out to my armchair.
-arvo tea was a yummy sausage bun, and a cup of water-tea (meaning, only 1 teaspoon of honey instead of 2).
-i honestly can't remember what we did, but gerd left at 6pm. PIG mum gleefully made (please refer to tuesday's post to see what i really want to type, but have been TOO heavily censored by PIG mum ><) me walk to the loo, also forcing me to dak myself b4 i sat for a tinkle.
-PIG mum forced me to pull my triysers back up, b4 she gleefully made (please refer to tuesday's post to see what i really want to type, but have been TOO heavily censored by PIG mum ><) me walk over to wash and dry my right hand. then she gleefully made (please refer to tuesday's post to see what i really want to type, but have been TOO heavily censored by PIG mum ><) me walk outside to await dearpole plop's arrival. for some reason, she refused to get out sparkless so she could put it in pole's car:"if there's a fire, the ppl there will help you to run away." she snapped. oh well.
-pole pulled into our driveway,PIG mum gleefully made (please refer to tuesday's post to see what i really want to type, but have been TOO heavily censored by PIG mum ><) me walk to her car.
-off pole tootled us off to church. when we arrived, pole went to find janice and they helped me walk down into the church.
-thanks to dr. lee who got me a seat, then the night started! boris led worship, clo on the keys, and go dr. lee! sometimes he sang an octave lower, other times he sang a harmony.
-after worship, offering collection, a prayer and a few introductions, it was dinnertime! pole and julz helped me to walk out, and thanks to joshels who got me a seat.
-wow, talk about first class service! i didn't have to cook - pole, letty and leanne did it fall me! claudia chipped in as well, and someone poured me cups of aloe vera and orange juice. i ate: some beef (one piece was raw, but i told pole, who immediately took it and kept cooking it for me)a few balls, a sausage, and a piece of yummy chicken. oh, and some watermelon. i accidentally swallowed a seed - let's see if i will grow a baby watermelon in my uterus in the next few months. :P
-we just yakked on, b4 someone suggested a group photo. so some people helped me hobble over for the photos.
-getting near 10pm-ish, so pole reversed her car down to the manse, and mel mel walked with me to the car. thanks to joshels who helped me buckle on my seatbelt. pole rang dear dad to let him know that we were coming home.
-zoe was in the car too! she's in grade 12 now, so i don't really know what she was doing at UF :P
-pole tootled us home. dear dad met us there. i said my thanks and byes to the 2 girls, then dad gleefully made (please refer to tuesday's post to see what i really want to type, but have been TOO heavily censored by PIG mum ><) me walk into the bathroom.
-usual nightly bedtime routine. only difference, i got to wear my teds to sleep! my feet have sorely missed them. :) righteo, here comes today!
-PIG mum got up to go to work, and i immediately copped my weekly tirade of what a USELESS person i was coz i didn't cook anything at the BBQ last night. ><
-but tonie cuddled me and we went back to our happy snorings. :P
-i took myself to the loo twice without falling to my death! :) (phew:P)
-i heard aunty joanne and uncle jason come for a visit, but they didn't come inside so i just kept snoring my head off. :p
-PIG mum came home. she dug me up, got me kitted, then gleefully made (please refer to tuesday's post to see what i really want to type, but have been TOO heavily censored by PIG mum ><) me walk out to the gobbling table. :p
-brunch was some yummy 2 min noodles, with lotsa vegies, a bit of meat, and a glass of plain milk.
-vincent the physio came; first session:PT. lotsa random left hand exercises, standing and walking.
-he left, and susan came. PIG mum gleefully made (please refer to tuesday's post to see what i really want to type, but have been TOO heavily censored by PIG mum ><) me walk into the laundry, and forced me to dak myself too.
-susan gave me a shower - hairwash today. sh kindly let me have a tinkle b4 she flipped the water off.
-susan got me redressed, dried the floor, handed me my stick, and Forced me to walk out to my chair.
-arvo tea: a cup of bushell's australian breakfast with 2 teaspoonfuls of honey, and a toasted cheese - score, 2 slices! - and ham sandwhich, cut into 4 triangles. susan said either 2 slices of cheese or mayo, and i chose the cheese. maybe i'll take the mayo toms?
-i read for awhile, b4 susan grabbed me for approx 20 mins of left hand exercises
-lol, dad just rang carrie and royce, who are throwing their banquet tonight! lol, but royce has a girly voice. :p
-news time, susan Forced me to walk over to my chair. 7's news was read out by sharyn ghidella, sport by pat ... welsh? sorry, i forgot his surname >< weather by talitha cummins, and beach by liz cantor.
- susan fed me a pear as she munched on her rice crackers.
-after the news, susan Forced me to walk to the loo. i did a stinky unspeakable and wiped myself, b4 calling for susan.
-she Forced me to walk over and wash my right hand, although she kindly dried it for me. then she Forced me to walk back to my chair.
-PIG mum and dearest dad came home, cool! susan's promised to cook me an omelette for dinner toms!
-dinner was 5 yummy fried dumplings with half a drop of soya sauce. i'm not really sure why PIG mum refuses to put some in a dish and let me dab it off that, but oh well.
-thanks to dear dad for the yummy, if unfortunately HEAVILY watered-down cup of pear juice.
-PIG mum gleefully made (please refer to tuesday's post to see what i really want to type, but have been TOO heavily censored by PIG mum ><) me walk over to the computer table, and i tootled online. first job? bible study.
-well, i think PIG mum's waiting to kick me off line, and susan's coming from 2-6 toms instead of 3-7, coz she has to take a friend somewhere.
-anyways, i hpe to see yous all at church toms, and fingers crossed for some yummy lunch!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: