Sunday, March 1, 2009

sunday post

good evening again!
em got made (please refer to tuesday's post to see what i really want to write but have been TOO heavily censored by PIG mum ><) to plod 2013 steps today.and here are the exercises PIG mum forced me to do last night:
1. left hand fingers all open, beginning with the thumb.
2. left hand fingers all open, beginning with the pointer.
3. left hand fingers all open, thumbs up, then down.
4. left arm bend at bicep 10x.
5. left arm bend at bicep and hold for 10 secs.
6. left arm straight up in the air.
7. left arm straight up in the air and hold for 10 secs.
-luckily, tonight's a sunday, meaning i won't have to do any - yay! anyways, here comes the spotty points for the day! :p
-PIG mum dug me up this morning, got me kitted, then gleefully made (please refer to tuesday's post to see what i really want to write but have been TOO heavily censored by PIG mum ><) me walk out to th gobbling table.:P
-i spat out my mouth splint, drank the required glass of water, and thanks to dear dad for breakfast - a piece of his chunky bread with a dab of marg and jam and a glass of plain milk.
-time to go, PIG mum gleefully made (please refer to tuesday's post to see what i really want to write but have been TOO heavily censored by PIG mum ><) me walk out to the car. dad required silence, so i just sang my 2nd favourite song in my head.
-once at church, dad rocked off to the canto service, leaving PIG mum to happily make (please refer to tuesday's post to see what i really want to write but have been TOO heavily censored by PIG mum ><) me walk into church.
-during worship, PIG mum forced me to stand up for 3 or 4 songs.
-speaker was uncle derek, and he gave us a sermon on the disciples.
-no communion afterwards. so PIG mum got to gleefully make (please refer to tuesday's post to see what i really want to write but have been TOO heavily censored by PIG mum ><) me walk to the toilet. i washed and dried my right hand as i stood up, and then PIG mum gleefully made (please refer to tuesday's post to see what i really want to write but have been TOO heavily censored by PIG mum ><) me walk back outside.
-i had a chat to a few ppl b4 it was time to head off, PIG mum gleefully making (please refer to tuesday's post to see what i really want to write but have been TOO heavily censored by PIG mum ><) me walk out to our car.
-dear dad tumbled in, and he tootled us off to uncle eddy's for bible study.
--parents gleefully made (please refer to tuesday's post to see what i really want to write but have been TOO heavily censored by PIG mum ><) me walk in. everyone else soon tumbled in as well, and bible study with aunty a started. mel mel had brought some crackers to munch on.
-after bible study, parents came to get me. i told PIG mum that i needed to go to the loo, so that's where she gleefully made (please refer to tuesday's post to see what i really want to write but have been TOO heavily censored by PIG mum ><) me walk to. then she gleefully made (please refer to tuesday's post to see what i really want to write but have been TOO heavily censored by PIG mum ><) me walk over to wash my right hand, gleefully made (please refer to tuesday's post to see what i really want to write but have been TOO heavily censored by PIG mum ><) me walk over to dry it, then gleefully made (please refer to tuesday's post to see what i really want to write but have been TOO heavily censored by PIG mum ><) me walk back out to our car.
-dear dad tootled us off to plaza. luckily we found a car park downstairs.
-parents gleefully made (please refer to tuesday's post to see what i really want to write but have been TOO heavily censored by PIG mum ><)me walk up into plaza.
-as always, i asked for a 2 piece feed from KFC, and *sigh* as usual, i didn't get it. but at least i got my pudding milk tea, even if i didn't get to drink it all! of course, PIG mum had to taunt me that i couldn't POSSIBLY love dad as much as SHE DID if i didn'tshare any of my drink with him. so of course i had to. *sigh*
-uncle henry and aunty anna came for a yak. :)
-time to go, parents gleefully made (please refer to tuesday's post to see what i really want to write but have been TOO heavily censored by PIG mum ><) me walk back out to the car, and dear dad tootled us home.
-parents gleefully made (please refer to tuesday's post to see what i really want to write but have been TOO heavily censored by PIG mum ><) me walk back to bed when we arrived, and i snuggled up to tonie for a short rest until susan arrived.
-susan put me in a showerchair, and wheeled me in for a shower - hairwash today.
-i went for a tinkle afterwards, then got redressed and plopped into one of my chairs.
-arvo tea: a toasted chicken slice, cheese - too bad, only 1 slice, so it was sadly ENTIRELY too thin, but oh well, there's still 6 days left in this week - i'm fairly confident i'll get it at least once this week! fingers crossed, anyways! - and mayo sandwhich, cut into 2 triangles and 2 oblongs. and a cup of tetley's australian breakfast, sweetened with 2 teaspoons of honey. susan ade herself a yummy mug of rice green tea.
- susan grabbed me on approx 20mins of left arm exercises, mainly theraplaydough :p
-at 6pm, she Forced (hey, PIG mum said i wasn't allowed to use the word with her, not everybody else?) me to walk over to my TV chair.
-he kindly fed me a cracker and turned on 7's news, read out by sharyn ghidella, sport by shane webcke and weather by talitha cummins.
-i watched sunday night until 6:45pm, when i asked susan to please help me to thetoilet. so she Forced me to the loo, Forced me to go wash and dry my right hand, and Forced me back to my chair.
-she's having canelonni (sp? i'm fairly certain that i've spelt it incorrectly, sorry) for dinner tonight.
-i popped online briefly and PIG mum put that back brace on she bought for me.
-ding dong! aunty a arrived for dinner~
-PIG mum gleefully made (please refer to tuesday's post to see what i really want to write but have been TOO heavily censored by PIG mum ><) me walk over to the gobbling table over for dinner.
-dinner tonight: rice, lotsa icky bitter vegetable, some fish, some pork, and a yummy little piece of crackling. dinner was washed down with a yummy, if unfortunately HEAVILY watered-down pear juice.
-PIG mum gleefully made (please refer to tuesday's post to see what i really want to write but have been TOO heavily censored by PIG mum ><)me walk back to the computer.
-well, so ends my spotty points for today! i've got UQ physio toms at 11am, hope that goes well! i wonder if i can nag kat for some more chocolate? :P am going for my weekly naruto fix now; hope everyone has a smashing week!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: