Thursday, March 5, 2009

thursday post

good evening! not sure how many steps i've plodded today yet, coz i'm about to go to dinne
right, am being summoned to dinner now, so bbl, ok? time is now ... 7:38pm
-hello again! time is now 7:53pm, and my final plodding total now stands at 1021 steps. phew, i just made it past the 1000 mark. :P
-mum says she's booting me off at 8:30pm, so i guess i will just have to try and type out as much as i can. firstly, regarding last night:
-repeat everything i typed out on tuesday. still the same ><
-righteo, spotty points for the day, incoming! :P
-PIG mum dug me up this morning. i went in the bedpot :P, spat out my mouthsplint, and drank the required glass of water. PIG mum also passed me a glass of milk.
-time to go, PIG mum gleefully made (please refer to tuesday's post to read what i really want to type, but have been TOO heavily censored by PIG mum ><) me walk out to the car, and off she tootled us off to aunty anna's, listening to westlife.
-PIG mum gleefully made (please refer to tuesday's post to read what i really want to type, but have been TOO heavily censored by PIG mum ><) me walk inside on arrival, and this time, i went first (last time, PIG mum got the first haircut).
-aunty anna kindly gave me a 'high-class mushroom birthday' haircut! :P no toilet-bowl haircuts for me any longer, sorry :P
-PIG mum's turn; i browsed a woman's day magazine.
-all finished, PIG mum gleefully made (please refer to tuesday's post to read what i really want to type, but have been TOO heavily censored by PIG mum ><) me walk back out to our car. she tootled us home, still listening to westlife. i did ask politely if we could please go to green tea house for lunch, onlt to be snapped a 'no' at; apparently poor PIG mum is still feeling crook and therefore deserves your pity. :p
-back home, PIG mum gleefully made (please refer to tuesday's post to read what i really want to type, but have been TOO heavily censored by PIG mum ><) me walk back to my chair.
-i watched 7's morning news as PIG mum microwaved our lunch for us: congee with corn. i washed mine down with a plain glass of milk.
-PIG mum gleefully made (please refer to tuesday's post to read what i really want to type, but have been TOO heavily censored by PIG mum ><) me walk over to the computer, and i popped online for awhile.
-too bad, i needed to go pee! >< meaning PIG mum gleefully made (please refer to tuesday's post to read what i really want to type, but have been TOO heavily censored by PIG mum ><) me walk into the toilet, forced me to dak myself for a long tinkle, forced me to pull my own pants back up aftewards, gleefully made (please refer to tuesday's post to read what i really want to type, but have been TOO heavily censored by PIG mum ><) me walk over to the sink to wash and dry my right hand, then gleefully made (please refer to tuesday's post to read what i really want to type, but have been TOO heavily censored by PIG mum ><) me walk back to my chair.
-ding dong! promptly at 2, susan and mary-anna.
-so PIG mum gleefully made (please refer to tuesday's post to read what i really want to type, but have been TOO heavily censored by PIG mum ><) me walk over to the gobbling table, and i took a seat with them.
-cool! one of them had brought an apple tea cake! mum kindly cut me a big slice, and made me a cup of water-tea with it.
-we chatted for awhile, b4 ding dong! karen arrived.
-so PIG mum gleefully made (please refer to tuesday's post to read what i really want to type, but have been TOO heavily censored by PIG mum ><) me walk to the bathroom, where karen changed me. i took the opportunity for a tinkle too.
-karen Forced me to walk back to my computer chair.
-wow, i got my first bday present! ^^ courtesy of karen, it's a shower sponge! in theshape of a cute bear, light brown on the one side, and dark brown on the other. thanks, karen! now i can alternate using that with my oven mitt from amanda :P
-the DSQ ladies left, and PIG mum gleefully made(please refer to tuesday's post to read what i really want to type, but have been TOO heavily censored by PIG mum ><) me walk out to the car.
-karen tootled us off to hydro, listening to triple M or J, i can't remember which. but the no. was 104.5, i think.
-karen plopped me into sparkless on arrival and wheeled me in. i waited for her while she went to re-park her car, then she pushed me into the pool.
-judith strapped up my left ankle, b4 lowering me into the 34 degree water.
-we did walking forwards and sideways, squatting, kicking, floating and some left arm work. meaning my total plodding count for today now stands at 5021.
-judith winched me back out and karen wheeled me in for a nice hot shower, noticing that i was shivering. obviously, i got a hairwash, then went for a tinkle b4 i got redressed and swapped back to sparkless.
-karen wheeled me back out, and tootled us back to our home, ugly home. :P
-PIG mum met us at the door, and gleefully making me (please refer to tuesday's post to read what i really want to type, but have been TOO heavily censored by PIG mum ><) walk back to the gobbling table. :P
-karen made me a white tea with 2 teaspoonfuls of honey, and PIG mum gave me a green tea bikkie and one cracker. not really sure why she said no toasted sandwhich, but oh well.
-i scooted over to watch 7's news at 6pm, read out by rod young and kay mcgrath, sport by pat ... is his surname 'welsh'? sorry, i can't remember, and weather by john schluter.
-we watched one article on today tonight, some pauline hanson throwing a hissy fit/temper tantrum :P
-karen Forced me to walk to the toilet, Forced me to walk over to wash my right hand - thank-you to her who helped me dry it; i honestly have not a clue why PIG mum refuses to help me with that task - and Forced me to walk back to my chair.
-karen kindly fed me half a cracker and half a glass of milk, and i signed her off. have i already said? her son jamie's having steak (he takes his well done), chips and salad for dinner, while karen herself is having nasi goreng. sorry, but yuck. :P
-we said our thanks and byes; i'll see her again next thursday.
-i needed to pee again, meaning PIG mum got to gleefully make (please refer to tuesday's post to read what i really want to type, but have been TOO heavily censored by PIG mum ><) me walk to the toilet. she forced me to pull my own pants down, forced me to pull them back up after a tinkle, then gleefully made (please refer to tuesday's post to read what i really want to type, but have been TOO heavily censored by PIG mum ><) me walk over to wash and dry my right hand, b4 she gleefully made (please refer to tuesday's post to read what i really want to type, but have been TOO heavily censored by PIG mum ><) me walk back to my computer chair.
-i tootled online briefly until dearest dad came home and called dinner.
-so parents gleefully made (please refer to tuesday's post to read what i really want to type, but have been TOO heavily censored by PIG mum ><) me walk over to the gobbling table. :P dinner tonight: rice, lotsa little tong' vegetable, a fat slice of sweet carrot, plus a few small slices of yummy chicken. all washed down with a yummy, if unfortunately HEAVILY watered-down pear juice.
-PIG mum gleefully made (please refer to tuesday's post to read what i really want to type, but have been TOO heavily censored by PIG mum ><) me walk back to my computer chair.
-cool! i managed to finish my spotty points! toms, i've got hydro early in the morning, aunty katherine's comin for a visit, and UFO! can't wait!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: