Monday, March 9, 2009

monday post

good evening, peoples! well, including hydro, em plodded 4613 steps today. a good start to the week, me hopes! ok, regarding last night:
-just repeat everything i typed out on tuesday. still the same. >< and since tomorrow is anoter tuesday, i'll type it all out again in full. actually, just one more thing to add:
-usually, PIG mum pours me out my bedtime half a glass of milk, in her eagerness to boot me off to bed; for whatever reason, last night she refused, meaning i went without my night-time halfa cuppa. >< even worse, she decided that, as a consequence, i was to have no milk at all today, and sh even told amanda that i wasn't allowed any. well, i think that's just LOW. >< ?*sigh?* but there's nothing i can do about it. oh well. righteo, spotty :p points for today, incoming! :P
-em and tonie were happy pigs this morning until PIG mum came to dig me up.
-i got kitted, then she gleefully made (please refer to the beginning of tuesday's post to read what i really want to type, but have been TOO heavily censored b PIG mum ><) me walk out to the gobbling table. :P
-breakfast was a mug of hot ovaltine and a yummy berry museli bar that the fong family had brought over for CNY.
-time to go, PIG mum gleefully made (please refer to the beginning of tuesday's post to read what i really want to type, but have been TOO heavily censored b PIG mum ><) me walk out to the car, and off she tootled us off to UQ, listening to westlife's unbreakable volume 3. hey, i wonder when they will have a new CD out?
-PIG mum couldn't find a park, so she just placed the car down and gleefully made (please refer to the beginning of tuesday's post to read what i really want to type, but have been TOO heavily censored by PIG mum ><) me walk n. i took a seat, PIG mum handed me a brouchure to read, and she went to repark the car.
-i met a new student, called jennifer! she's asian too, and i think her surname is tan, like josh. hey, i never knew, but apparently josh is going out with B1! :P
-so, jennifer Forced me to walk in, and i flopped onto a bed.
-random rolling, reaching and standing exercises. it ended with me taking a wheelie walker (like what lee uses) back down to our car.
-PIG mum tootled us home, still listening to westlife. and surprise, dear dad was home!
-PIG mum gleefully made (please refer to the beginning of tuesday's post to read what i really want to type, but have been TOO heavily censored b PIG mum ><) me walk back inside. lunch was a yummy toasted tuna and onion sandwhich, with a mug of hot milo. hmm ... i think i prtefer hot milo to hot ovaltine, but really, both are nice :)
-i was ready topop online and await amanda's arrival, but PIG mum snapped no, deciding bed for me. so dad Forced me to walk back to my room, and i sang and counted myself to sleep, calling PIG mum once to use the bedpot. :P
-amanda came at 3pm, and her and PIG mum got me up, me using the bedpot :P once more. then PIG mum gleefully made me (please refer to the beginning of tuesday's post to read what i really want to type, but have been TOO heavily censored b PIG mum ><) walk out to the dining table, and amanda fed me arvo tea - a toasted cheese - too bad, only 1 slice, so it was ENTIRELY too thin >< - ham and mayo sandwhich, plus a cup of bushels australian breakfast, sweetened with 2 teaspoons of honey. ah well, the week is still young, better luck toms! oh but no, gerd is coming toms, and she won't gimmee 2. >< ai, i wish bernie would come, she would! and i only ask for 2 slices of cheese once a week, not every day!
-PIG mum and amanda got me kitted for hydro, then PIG mum gleefully made (please refer to the beginning of tuesday's post to read what i really want to type, but have been TOO heavily censored b PIG mum ><)me walk out to the car, and she tootled us off to hydro, listening to westlife.amanda introduced me to barry, her holden barina, which she got at the beginning of 2008. barry's a girl, BTW. :P
-PIG mum parked, then gleefully made (please refer to the beginning of tuesday's post to read what i really want to type, but have been TOO heavily censored b PIG mum ><) me walk into hydro.
-judith strapped up my silly left ankle with fiximul (i think i spelt that right, and it's actually pronounced 'fiximol') and sport's tape, b4 winching me slowly down into the lukewarm 34 degree water.
-so, hydro today: walking forwards and sideways, some left arm work, squatting, and my favourite head dunk at the end! :P
-ichose to walk back out into a showerchair, and amanda pushed me in for a shower - obviously, hairwash today.
-i got dried, went or a tinkle, then got redressed, b4 PIG mum gleefully made (please refer to the beginning of tuesday's post to read what i really want to type, but have been TOO heavily censored b PIG mum ><) me walk back out to the car. she tootled us back home, listening to westlife.
-amanda Forced me to walk back inside, and someone flipped on 7's news. tonight, it was read out by sharyn ghidella, sport by shane webcke, and weather by jogn schluter. i asked PIG mum for a glass of milk, please, but she only let amanda give me half a glass of pear juice.
-after the news, amanda Forced me to walk to the bathroom, Forced me to walk over to wash my right hand (thanks to her who helped me dry it), and Forced me to walk back to my chair.
-i asked her for a cup of milk, but she explained that PIG mum had said no. >< and she's having mac and cheese or dinner tonight, lucky thing!
-PIG mum let her rock off early, at 6:50. she'll either be back on wed, or next monday.
-PIG mum gleefully made (please refer to the beginning of tuesday's post to read what i really want to type, but have been TOO heavily censored b PIG mum ><) me walk over to the computer table, and i popped online for awhile.
-dear dad came home, and he Forced me to walk over for dinner, as uncle sam arrived. and i must reember to keep aunty anne in my prayers to percy the angel tonight - the poor thing has the flu. >< like PIG mum, actually.
-dinner: rice tonight, lotsa lettuce, a slice of carrot, a slice of potato, a slice of tofu (i left that for last, coz it was made by aunty tiffany's friend!) and a small, yummy slice of chicken. i asked for a glass of milk afterwards, but PIG mum snapped no and instead gave me a cup of HEAVILY >< watered-down pear juice. then she gleefully made (please refer to the beginning of tuesday's post to read what i really want to type, but have been TOO heavily censored b PIG mum ><) me walk back to the computer table.
-actually, she's booting me off to bed now. i've got PT toms, hope that'll go well! fingers crossed that karen the teabag or habib will come with morning tea!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: