Wednesday, March 18, 2009

thursday post

hello all!
sorry about the long absence; i somehow managed to fail the PERFECT standards that PIG mum had set for me. but oh well. anyways, i haven't reset my pedometer, so i plodded 5155.3 steps recurring today and for the past three days :P
guess i'm gonna have to change my day where i type everything out once from a tuesday to a thursday, as we..:
-whenever i had to walk, i used to type that i was FORCED. when PIG mum barred me from using capitals, i used Forced until she banned that word entirely. so i switched to contort until PIG mum banned that as well, restricting me only to the word made. so i used MADE until she demanded that they all be in lowercase. *sigh* well, what other choice do i have then but to comply?
and the other thing, regarding last night:
1.PIG mum gleefully made (please refer to the beginning of this post to read what i REALLY want to type, but have been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum. ><) me walk over to the benchtop to drink my half-glass of milk b4 i went to bed.
2. PIG mum glefully made (please refer to the beginning of this post to read what i REALLY want to type, but have been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum. ><)me walk to the bathroom.
3. i was forced to stand to brush my teeth, and because my right hand took the first initial pre-brush rinse, PIG mum forced my left hand to rinse with my right hand 4x to make up for it afterwards.
4. after flossing, mouthwashing (is that really a word? :P)and washing both hands, PIG mum gleefully made (please refer to the beginning of this post to read what i REALLY want to type, but have been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum. ><) me walk over to dry both my hands.
5. PIG mum gleefully made (please refer to the beginning of this post to read what i REALLY want to type, but have been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum. ><) me walk over to the toilet.
6. PIG mum forced me to dak myself for a long tinkle.
7. after i stood back up, PIG mum forced me to pull my own trousers back up.
8. PIG mum gleefully made (please refer to the beginning of this post to read what i REALLY want to type, but have been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum. ><) me walk over to wash and dry my right hand.
9. PIG mum gleefully made (please refer to the beginning of this post to read what i REALLY want to type, but have been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum. ><) me walk back to bed.
10. still no pull-up pants. argh. >< thankfully, it's been a dry month so far!
11. one last thing - i only dare to sleep on my back now, ever since PIG mum spitefully refused to lock the showerchair in place for me so i wouldn't fall to my death at night, like how i nearly did once. >< she whinges coz unlocking 4 little brakes for her is too hard on her poor back. and since she's forbidden me from sleeping on my left hand side coz she says my ankle needs a break, and it's obviously too hard to roll and sleep on my tummy coz of the limited bed space, and i'm too scared to roll out to sleep on my right side, i guess now i've been restricted to just sleeping on my back. oh well. righteo, i've got 8 mins to run through all my spotty :P points for today b4 karen gets here!
-em was proud that she managed to take herself to use the pot this morning without killing herself. ^^"
-happily i snored almost half the day away, until PIG mum woke me up. i got kitted, then wanted to do a stinky unspeakable, so much thanks to PIG mum who plopped me into the showerchair, wheeled me in, and handed me a glass of water.
-thanks also to PIG mum who helped me wipe afterwards.
-PIG mum then gleefully made (please refer to the beginning of this post to read what i REALLY want to type, but have been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum. ><) me walk out to the gobbling table. :P brunch was a yummy bowl of the fried rice PIG mum had whipped up for me when ping had come yesterday.
-ding dong! some OT from UQ, judy or jodie it was, and PIG mum gleefully dragged (please refer to the beginning of this post to read what i REALLY want to type, but have been TOO HEAVILY CENSORED by PIG mum. ><) me all around the house b4 i got to sit down.
-judy/jodie left, and PIG mum let me pop online for awhile as jo from CODA, then karen came!
-karen gave me a bday card and bday present too! all these pretty little purple ornamental swans. thanks, karen. :)
-well, should be showertime soon, guess that means i'll be owed TWO showers in the showerchair with the wheels, cz PIG mum is once more refusing me a shower in each one on alternating days.
anyways, i hope everyone has a great weekend, and when i post toms, i'll be 22! gosh, i feel old. :P
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: