Tuesday, March 3, 2009

WEDNESDAY POST

good afternoon! i won't comment on how many steps em has been made (please refer to yesterday's post to see what word i really want to write, but have been TOO heavily censored by PIG mum ><) to plod today yet coz the day isn't over yet, but i do need to ask PIG mum to buy me a new pedometer please because my previous one has died. i mean, if you add up the the walking PIG mum gleefully made (please refer to yesterday's post to see what word i really want to write, but have been TOO heavily censored by PIG mum ><) me do last night, and all the walking that PIG mum made (please refer to yesterday's post to see what word i really want to write, but have been TOO heavily censored by PIG mum ><) me do this morning, you understand that it adds up to a lot more than 53 steps? >< anyways, regarding last night, first:
-just repeat evrything that i typed out last night. still the same. >< and PIG mum also forced me on approx. 10-15 mins of left arm exercise b4 i was allowed to cuddle up to tonie and snore our respective heads offlast night:P:
1. left hand fingers all open, starting from the thumb 10x.
2. left hand fingers all open, starting from the pointer 10x.
3.left hand open, thumbs up then back down.
4. left arm flex at bicep
5. left arm flex at bicep and hold for a count of 10.
6. left arm straight up in the air 10x.
7. eft arm straight up in the air and hold for a count of 10.
-finally, blessed sleep!
-just note: mon-sat, if PIG mum gleefully forces me to do all these exercises b4 i can sink into the oblivion of pig land :P i have no other choice but to comply. but sunday is the day of rest, as appointed by the lord jesus christ himself. and as such, i WILL NOT be doing any exercises on sunday night. i'll go to bed, and SLEEP. goodnite.
righteo, here come the spotty :P points for today!
-em and tonie were happy pigs until PIG mum spoiled the fun and dug me up.
-i went in the pot, got kitted, then PG mum gleefully made (please refer to yesterday's post to see what word i really want to write, but have been TOO heavily censored by PIG mum ><) me walk out to the dining hall. no, it was actually my chair in front of the TV.
-i spat ot my mouth splint and PIG mum forced me to drink a full glass of water.
-ding dong! my cathay lady of the day arrived! her name is ping, and she's from beijing. so she gibbered at mum in mandarin, and i pitched in with the few phrases that i knew: hello, i don't know, i'm sorry, and YOUR MUM IS FAT! hahaha!
-PIG mum rocked off to her lunch date with ping yee, and i stayed in my armchair to watch 7's morning news.
-lunch time: i scooted over to the gobbling table:P and ping put me in one of my armchairs.
-she boiled 5 yummy dumplings for me. curious, but she doesn't know how to fry them!
-even better, she washed a yummy chocolate nesquik for me. i'll ask PIG mum, but i think coz she restricts me to only a cup a week - goodness knws why - i'll haveta wait till next week b4 i get that yummy taste in my mouth again.
-i read my janny wurts novel for awhile, and ping gave me a hand massage. we had a chat, too: she lives in rochedale, has 2 kids - one's a girl in yr 12, the other a boy just a year younger than me.
-ping forced me on approx 1/3 of an hour's worth of left hand exercises.
-i trounced her 2 games to 0 of connect 4, and she enjoyed herself playing go getter 3 for awhile.
-PIG mum returned home, and i told her that jo from coda had rung her and asked to be called back.
-we said our byes and thanks to ping.
-PIG mum gleefully made (please refer to yesterday's post to see what word i really want to write, but have been TOO heavily censored by PIG mum ><) me walk over to the computer table.
- i popped online briefly, waiting for my carer's arrival at 4pm. i'll try to come back on after she leaves for a few minutes b4 house! but my favourite quote will have to wait until tomorrow's post. actually, i wonder what i have in store for tomorrow ... hydrotherapy? coz i'm prettysure UQ isn't on again till next week. vincent the physios coming tonight. *sigh* but i think PIG mum's promised to ask him to please concentrate on improving my left arm more than on the walking.
righteo, am going to send an email to julz and christy jie now, then going to read the news. hope to see yous all at ... hmm, toms is a thursday. i won't be seeing anyone. :P well, just hope everyone is enjoying their week!
cheers,
em. ^^

No comments: