Thursday, March 5, 2009

friday post

good afternoon, peoples! a bit early, but em is going to clock her plodding totals in for today - plus what i did at hydro, em plodded 4357 steps today. and the spam count for the week is 175.
ok, so regarding last night first:
-repeat everything that i typed out on tuesday. still the same. ><
-oh, and PIG mum also forced me to do '5' (meaning closer to 10) mins of one exercise b4 i was allowed to cuddle up to tonie and snore ourselves into oblivion last night :P
-stand up straight, shoulders up and back, touch PIG mum's head for a min, 5x.
anyways, here comes the spotty :P points for today!
-PIG mum dug em up, and got me kitted for hydro.
-em drank a full glass of milk and then a full glass of milk as breakfast.
-time to go, PIG mum gleefully made (please refer to tuesday's post to see what i really want to say but have been TOO heavily censored by PIG mum. ><) me walk out to the car.
-the swimming place that PIG mum tootled us off to, listening to westlife's unbreakable volume 3, is called sth like the 'H.R. rendell centre'.
-PIG mum gleefully made (please refer to tuesday's post to see what i really want to say but have been TOO heavily censored by PIG mum. ><) me walk inside. she plopped me down on a seat, and went to repark the car.
-PIG mum returned, to gleefully make (please refer to tuesday's post to see what i really want to say but have been TOO heavily censored by PIG mum. ><) me walk into the pool.
-ann mcdonald strapped up my silly left ankle then winched me slowly down into the lukewarm, 34 degree and 1.2m deep, pool.
-hydrotherapy today was: some left hand exercises with the floatie dumbell, cycling, squatting, walking backwards and sideways and my favourite head dunk right at the end! hehe, ann told another patient that i could prolly talk under water, if i put my mind to it. :P oh, and the weight belt ann sometimes cinches around my waist is all of 5 pounds. wow, hard to believe that's basically all i weighed when i was born! em was bon weighing 5.1 or 5.2 pounds. 2.45kg, actually. em was a wee one. :P
-ann winched me out, and PIG mum wheeled me in for a shower. i was freezing >< so thanks to PIG mum who gave me an almost hot shower!
-i went for a tinkle afterwards, not really, coz PIG mum rang a workmate to see if she could chuck a sickie on saturday. she removed me from the loo b4 i'd really had a tinkle, but oh well. i should be able to hold out until gurd/gerd comes and gives me a shower.
-i got redressed, then PIG mum gleefully made (please refer to tuesday's post to see what i really want to say but have been TOO heavily censored by PIG mum. ><) me walk back out to the car, me calling a byebye to judith and ann on the way.
-PIG mum said herself that she was feeling better today, hence why i tried to politely ask her if we could please go to green tea house for lunch. too bad, that request was thrown back in my face, PIG mum continuing her rant of what a selfish and self-centered-person i was. wisely, i just chose to sit and listen to it, deciding not to stand up for myself.
-PIG mum tootled us back home, still listening to westlife.
-at home, PIG mum gleefully made (please refer to tuesday's post to see what i really want to say but have been TOO heavily censored by PIG mum. ><) me walk back inside the house. i was going to sit at the computer table, but PIG mum snapped 'no' and instead dragged me to my chair bythe TV. then she decided that the chair wasn't in a good enough place, and gleefully made (please refer to tuesday's post to see what i really want to say but have been TOO heavily censored by PIG mum. ><) me stand up and move a few more steps b4 i was allowed to plop my bum back down.
-PIG mum went to han the washing up while i watched 9's morning news, then 7's. eep, but telstra shares are down again! ><
-lunch time, PIG mum gleefully made (please refer to tuesday's post to see what i really want to say but have been TOO heavily censored by PIG mum. ><) me walk over to the gobbling table. :P
-lunch was courtesy of aunty anne - rice, lotsa bok choy, some yummy egg, tomato and chicken, washed down with a glass of plain milk. i did ask PIG mum politely if she could please mix me a chocolate nesquik, but that was thrown back into my face.
-after lunch, PIG mum gleefully made (please refer to tuesday's post to see what i really want to say but have been TOO heavily censored by PIG mum. ><) me walk over to the computer table, and i tootled online. aunty katherine gets here at 2:30, and gurd/gerd at 4pm. UFO is at 6:30pm! i can't wait~
-righteo. so i'm going for my weekly naruto fix, then some news if there's still time. i'll come back toms to write about what happened this afternoon/evening. hope everyone has a smashing weekend!
cheers,
em. ^^
P.S. i found and corrected 1 error in my post today.

No comments: