Tuesday, March 10, 2009

tuesday post

good evening! sorry, em can't report on roughly how many steps she plodded today coz she was stupid and left her pedometer at the hospital. >< and since it's a tuesday, i'm going to type it all out once:
-whenever i had to walk, i used to say PIG mum FORCED me to. when she forbid me from using capitals, i just used Forced until she banned that word entirely. so then i switched to using the word 'contort', until PIG mum banned that as well, saying that henceforth, i was only allowed to use the word 'made'. so i used MADE until she stipulated that it all had to be in small case. *sigh* well, what can i do but comply?
-and here's the other thing:
1. PIG mum gleefully made (please refer to the beginning of this post to read what i really want to type, but have been TOO heavily censored by PIG mum ><) me walk over to the kitchen to drink my nightly bedtime half a glass of milk.
2.PIG mum gleefully made good evening! sorry, em can't report on roughly how many steps she plodded today coz she was stupid and left her pedometer at the hospital. >< and since it's a tuesday, i'm going to type it all out once:
-whenever i had to walk, i used to say PIG mum FORCED me to. when she forbid me from using capitals, i just used Forced until she banned that word entirely. so then i switched to using the word 'contort', until PIG mum banned that as well, saying that henceforth, i was only allowed to use the word 'made'. so i used MADE until she stipulated that it all had to be in small case. *sigh* well, what can i do but comply?
-and here's the other thing:
1. PIG mum gleefully made (please refer to the beginning of this post to read what i really want to type, but have been TOO heavily censored by PIG mum ><) me walk over to the kitchen to drink my nightly bedtime half a glass of milk.
2.PIG mum gleefully made me walk back to the bathroom.
3. PIG mum forced me to stand while brushing my teeth, and because my right hand took the initial pre-brush rinse, PIG mum forced my left hand to rinse with my right hand 4x to make up for it afterwards.
4. after flossing and washing my hands, PIG mum gleefully made (please refer to the beginning of this post to read what i really want to type, but have been TOO heavily censored by PIG mum ><) me walk over to dry them both.
5.PIG mum gleefully made (please refer to the beginning of this post to read what i really want to type, but have been TOO heavily censored by PIG mum ><) me walk to the toilet.
6. PIG mum forced me to dak myself.
7. after a tinkle, i stood back up, PIG mum forced me to pull my trousers back up.
8. PIG mum gleefully made (please refer to the beginning of this post to read what i really want to type, but have been TOO heavily censored by PIG mum ><) me walk over to wash my right hand. i also reached over to dry it; i honestly have no idea why she refuses to help me ...
9. PIG mum gleefully made (please refer to the beginning of this post to read what i really want to type, but have been TOO heavily censored by PIG mum ><) me walk back to bed.
10. still no pull-up pants, argh. thankfully, it's been a dry month so far!
11. as usual, PIG mum woke up during the night, but didn't come over to let me have a tinkle, meaning i woke up around 6am this morning, just about ready to burst. ><
-righteo, i'll be booted offline at 7:50pm, so will try to get through as muchj of my spotty points as i can!
-em was envious of tonie this morning. lucky bugger got to sleep in. :P
-PIG mum forced me to drink half a glass of water, then kindly passed me a glass of milk, one of aunty joanne's yummy berry museli bars, and another half a glass afterwards.
-time to go, PIG mum gleefully made (please refer to the beginning of this post to read what i really want to type, but have been TOO heavily censored by PIG mum ><) me walk out to the car. off she tootled us to the PA, listening to westlife's coast to coast.
-thankfully, we got a park closeby. PIG mum gleefully made (please refer to the beginning of this post to read what i really want to type, but have been TOO heavily censored by PIG mum ><) me walk all the way in to the day hospital.
-PT with dom dom started at 9am, just lotsa walking in the lite gait machine today. like i've said, i'm glad i'm not a boy. :p
-yay! helen came with morning tea! and she remembered my name too! i've been out of the hospital almost 10 months now - aww, em feels loved. :) so a cuppa, white and 2, for me today. and 2 bikkies - a scotch finger, and a nice.
-at 10am, dom dom handed me back to PIG mum, we said our thanks and byes, and PIG mum gleefully made (please refer to the beginning of this post to read what i really want to type, but have been TOO heavily censored by PIG mum ><) me walk over to the day hospital.
-we bumped into uncle wilbur! my favourite 'SENILE medical officer'. :P
-so i read the paper until PIG mum decided that it was time for lunch. so she weighed me (but i've forgotten how much i weigh, sorry. was it 60.5kg? give or take that, anyways) then wheeled me down to the canteen. i apologised that i wasn't able to wheel myself down coz the wheel was too mall and low to reach.
-eep, 15 mins left! PIG mum returned with a cheeseburger, a hot chocolate for each of us, and a yummy tub of fish and chips with lotsa gravy. we split everything in half.
-PIG mum rolled me down to the MRI place, and so began a long wait.
-first up, i had to go do an x-ry so they could find where my shunt was.
-the long wait continued, repeat repeat repeat. i drowsed on my bed.
-finally my turn! thanks to PIG mum who had run back to our car to grab westlife's coast to coast CD for me to listen to.
-whoops, i was told afterwrds that i wasn't allowed to sing during the scan coz that makes my head move. whoops, my bad. i'll be certain to remember next time!
-back to wait for the doctor to come and reprogram my shunt so i could sit up. thanks to the nurse that made both PIG mum and i a cuppa.
-yay, i finally got clearance to leave! meaning that in total, i spent SIXplus hours at the hospital today! :P lol.
-a nice wardie who doesn't finish till 8:30pm wheeled me back down to the car. PIG mum tootled us home, still listening to westlife.
-parents gleefully made (please refer to the beginning of this post to read what i really want to type, but have been TOO heavily censored by PIG mum ><) me walk back inside. there, i suffered my weekly tirade, complete with DEATH THREATS from dad and everything. >< o_O
-dinner! rice, lotsa lettuce, and some very nice duck! quack, quack. :P all washed down with a yummy, if unfortunately HEAVILY watered-down pear juice.
-a guy rang to tell us that they'd picked up my pedometer! wow, i wonder how they knew it was mine! :P
-PIG mum gleefully made (please refer to the beginning of this post to read what i really want to type, but have been TOO heavily censored by PIG mum ><)me walk overto the computer, and i tootled online.
-cool! i made my deadline with a single minute spare. :p well, aunty wendy's coming toms, wonder if she will cook me some more yummy rollini? and i think aunty a is coming over toms night, coz PIG mum's rocking out to a farwell party for a retiring workmate. hope everyone is enjoying their week!
cheers,
em. ^^
P.S. i found and corrected 3 errors in my post tonight.

No comments: