Thursday, March 19, 2009

thursday post

good evening!
my thanks goes out to PIG mum, who, however grudingly, allowed me to pop back online to type out my bday wishlist! so, what i want for my 22th :P birthday:
-a new teddy! em loves teddies. :)
-some more glow in the dark stars for my room - sorry, kwany, i dunno which op shop you got my packet for xmas from, but they DO NOT work. :P
-the game wii music! or any wii game, really.
-a new novel. my favourite authors are raymond e. feist and janny wurts, but really, i'll read any fantasy novel that you recommend!
-righteo, so be nice, santa! or whoever it is in charge of giving out bday presents. :P
anyways, here's what happened this arvo:
-karen Forced me to walk in to the laundry. a nice hot shower followed - hairwash today. karen kindly left the water on for a minute or so afterwards, so i could have a tinkle, then i got dried and redressed.
-karen handed me my stick, and Forced me to walk out to my kitchen armchair.
-arvo tea: a toasted cheese sandwhich. too bad, it was only with one slice, so it was ENTIRELY too thin, but oh well.karen and i both had a cup of tea as well, with 2 teaspoonfuls of honey.
-i read for awhile and karen gave me a left hand massage. she'll be having the crackers PIG mum bought for her for dinner tonight, while jamie's going to be having bangers and mash. hmm ... i've never tried bangers and mash before ... wonder if they're nice?
-i beat karen 3-1 at uno, b4 she Forced me to walk over to practice piano for half an hour or so. my right hand played every major, minor and melodic minor scale, and some christmas carols, while my left hand played twinkle twinkle 4 or 5 times.
-at 6pm, karen Forced me to walk back to my armchair, and flicked 7's news on, read out by rod young and kay mcgrath, sport by pat welsh, and weather by john schluter. i forgot what temperature we're going to be toms, but there'll be some rain.
-when karen left - she'll be back next thursday - she forgot her crackers! :P so i yelled out to PIG mum, who yelled out to karen, who came back for them. :P
-well, i've been given a 60sec deadline, so i'll end now and see you all toms! hmm ... hospital checkup toms; hope it goes well! thenlunch with monica, yippee! and finally, dinner with mr. and mrs. dent! can't wait!
righteo, em signing out as a 21-year old for the last time!
cheers,
em. ^^

1 comment:

Kwany said...

Hmmm... May be the stars were hungry~ Did you feed sunlight to the stars?