Thursday, March 12, 2009

thursday post

good evening! today, em was made (please refer to the top of tuesday's post to read what i really want to write, but have been TOO heavily censored by PIG mum. ><) to plod 1074 steps today. ok, regarding last night:
-repeat everything that i typed out on tuesday. still the same. >< righteo, here come the spotty points:P for today!
-em had a headache last night ><. so thanks to PIG mum who popped me 2 panadol, and tonie who rubbed my tummy for me. he says, apparently, that it makes your headache go away. :p
-em had to get up mega-early this morning - OT at UQ at 9! (or 9:30, i can't remember. ^^")
-PIG mum got me kitted, thanks to dear dad for a glass of milk in my favourite PIG mum cup. :P( i don't remember, but PIG mum tells me that i bought it for her with fi so bao at granny may's, or sth like that.)
-pig mum gleefully made (please refer to the top of tuesday's post to read what i really want to write, but have been TOO heavily censored by PIG mum. ><) me walk out to the car, and off she tootled us to UQ, listening to that dreadful, nasal, andy hui :p even worse, she says that he's holding a concert in december! huh, talk about a DISINCENTIVE NOT to go back to HK.. :P
-traffic was our usual, horrible, peak hour traffic. but we made it there on time!
-PIG mum gleefully made (please refer to the top of tuesday's post to read what i really want to write, but have been TOO heavily censored by PIG mum. ><) me walk in. i told the receptionist lady that i needed the bathroom, so much thanks to her who got me a wheelchair then showed PIG mum and i where the loo was.
-i wheeled myself over to wash and dry both hands as PIG mum used the loo herself.
-we met 2 ladies at the OT clinic, jodie (the teacher) and lee (the student).
-they asked me about me, and did some sort of routine assessment. mum showed them my hated, ouchy splint, and i explained to them that i wasn't smart enough to yank all my fingers out at night! yeah, as explained to me, i guess my fingers just involuntarily spasm. but i can't feel it, i wonder why ... strange?
-they made me another appointment, on the 26th ( a fortnight's time) and i went to the loo once more.
-our breakfast/morning tea was yummy sausage buns and a jar of water. don't really know why PIG mum refused to trade bites, but oh well.
-PT time! so we caught the elevator up, then PIG mum quickly snatched the wheelchair away, so i wouldn't get a chance to use it again. i read a triathlom and multi-sports magazine in the meantime. hey, i wonder why they have no gossip magazines?
-we met a nice lady with a fluro (sp?) pink walking stick!i want a blue one, for my bday! please? :P oh, and double congrats to the old lady - it's her bday today! she's turning 82 today! wow. :P
-my turn; stephanie came for me, and she Forced me to walk in.
-i meet the tilt table again! dreadful physios, tearing my poor limbs off. :P
-stephanie told me she was with cassandra stuart, who recognised me! wow...
-b4 i left, stephanie timed how fast i plodded with a wheelie walker (like what lee used to use, when he was in BIRU)and with just my stick. i also went once to the loo, b4 PIG mum tootled us home. i changed the CD back to westlife's unbreakable volume 3, though of course i didn't get to hear as many songs this morning as PIG mum coz it was no longer peak hour traffic.
-PIG mum gleefully made (please refer to the top of tuesday's post to read what i really want to write, but have been TOO heavily censored by PIG mum. ><) me walk back inside once we got home.
-lunch was 2 yummy battered fish fillets, with only about half as much mayo as i would've liked to get on it. also thanks to PIG mum who mixed me up a chocolate nesquik, although there's apparently none left now. hey, i can always add that to my birthday wishlist! :P
-mum weighted down my left hand and ordered me to read while she went to do a number 2.
-she came back, and gleefully made (please refer to the top of tuesday's post to read what i really want to write, but have been TOO heavily censored by PIG mum. ><) me walk to the computer. i tootled online briefly, checking my email and getting my weekly naruto fix. :p
-karen arrived. she Forced me to walk to the laundry, then gave me a shower - no hairwash today. thanks to her who also left the water on so i could have a tinkle.
-i got dried, redressed, then karen Forced me to walk out to my chair.
-afternoon tea was a cup of bushells australian breakfast sweetened with some honey (i'm not sure if it was 1 or 2 teaspoonfuls; but the tea is naturally sweet, anyway). and a toasted cheese - poo poo, only one slice, so it was ENTIRELY too thin :( but i think amanda's coming toms - fingers crossed for some more luck! i mean, the week's almost finished! ham and mayo sandwhich, cut into 4 squares.
-i read for awhile, b4 karen gave my left arm a massage and made me do 20mins worth of left hand exercises. just theraplaydough :p and the little dumbell today.
-at 5:30, karen Forced me to walk over to the piano, where i practised for half an hour, 15mins on each hand. meaning: twinkle twinkle for my left hand, ever major, minor, melodic minor and chromatic scale for my right hand and some christmas carols.
-at 6pm, karen Forced me to walk back to the TV, where she flicked on 7's news. read out by rod young and kay cgrath, sport by pat welsh ( i think?) and weather by john schluter or talitha cummins.
-after the news, karen Forced me to walk to the loo. i dunno - she says she'll pull down one side of my daks, and i do the other? same goes with back up, too. but i appreciate any help, i can get, really. not like PIG mum, who just enjoys forcing me to do that.
-karen then Forced me to walk over to wash my right hand - butthanks to her for drying it for me - and Forced me to walk back to the computer table.
-i waited for PIG mum to please turn on the computer on for me, so i could keep accessing the net, but for some unbeknownst reason, she spitefully chose not to.
-karen Forced me to walk over to the gobbling table to sign her off; i gave her a sad face :( instead of a happy :) one.
-karen left precisely at 7pm, she'll be back next thursday.
-dear dad came home. dinner tonight was 4 or 5 boiled dumplings made for us by aunty june. i had to beg PIG mum b4 she grudgingly gave me half a drop of soya sauce. dinner was washed down with a yummy, if unfortunately HEAVILY watered-down cup of pear juice, provided to me by dear dad.
-PIG mum gleefully made me walk back to the computer.
-PIG mum is booting me off lin now. i've no idea if i've been on for my OWED 3 hrs, oh well. but i'm looking forward to toms! lunch with mrs dent then outback australia with leanne and her family toms night! can't wait!
cheers,
em. ^^
P.S. i did find one mistake in this post, but PIG mum is refusing me permission to correct it. oh wel. goodnite, all! ^^

No comments: