Friday, August 19, 2016

Friday Post 214b

Heylo again and good evening! Em’s new plodding total for Friday now stands @ … lol, I haven’t figured out to use Wally 2 properly yet; will haveta wait until PIG mum gets home. XD Anyways, continuing today’s events?
-        After breakfast, I let PIG mum gleefully FORCE L me to walk out to the 4WD and she tootled me off to UQ for physio. Of course, she gleefully forced me to buckle my own seatbelt all day, we also listened to 97.3FM all day and Era helped Ela stretch for forty minutes today, while Ela opened and closed her palm 250x, holding each for a count of five. Oh, and after Era had helped Ela finish stretching (we were somewhere along Coronation Drive @ this point), I closed both eyes and finished my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!
-        Physio today: sixty sit-to-stands with weightshifting, two laps walking along hallway and stepping for Erf. Today was my last session with Lucy; I gave her some chocolate and wished her all the very best~
-        After one loo trip, I munched my half a yummy toasted chicken and mayo sandwich while PIG mum tootled me off to see Aunty Ann for a comfy massage.
-        Lol, as usual, I only had time to ask had Aunty Ann had a nice week and for her to tell me that I was her second client that day before PIG mum wolfed down her half of the sandwich, barged inside and commandeered the entire conversation. XD I didn’t really mind; I was enjoying Aunty Ann’s powerful minustrations~
-        When we left, ‘twas to Sunnybank Hills Shoppingtown to buy a new mouse! We got this really cute light blue little wireless one; now I can’t get over how fast it reacts! XD Even cooler, we randomly bump into Aunty Lucia!
-        Back home, I walk myself slowly and safely online, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        When Aunty Lucia arrives @ like 4:07pm, PIG mum lets her inside and I head to the bathroom for my nice hot shower – I wash and rinse my hair today.
-        I have one tinkle before I flip the nice hot water off, get dried, creamed and rekitted, before heading outside to the gobbling :P table for arvo tea.
-        Afternoon tea’s one yummy passionfruit and one mug of yummy peppermint tea. While Aunty Lucia’s regaling PIG mum with the tale of how some phone scammer rang them, I enjoy several more pages of my book club novel.
-        When Aunty Lucia leaves, I use the loo once more and do a stinky unspeakable before plopping online.
-        PIG mum heads out for her work dinner party; almost immediately, dad gleefully forces me offline and I haveta let him gleefully FORCE L me to plod 700 steps on the bloody cross trainer for him. The stupid thing’s inaccurate counter meant I actually went 817 and I’m definitely singing myself to sleep tonight; SCREW counting! ><
-        Before dinner, I took myself slowly and safely once to the loo and back, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Dinner tonight: the yummy rice, lotsa yummy wombok, two wee chunks of delicious chicken, one chunk of sweet potato and this 1cmx1cm bit of dad’s ham and egg toastie with BBQ sauce that a client had given him today!
-        Dinner was washed down with one mug of water before I walked myself slowly and safely back online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Anyways, hopefully bbl shortly after 9pm following one more loo trip with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final events for tonight plus what’s happening toms, else hope everyone has a smashing weekend ahead!
Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: