Monday, August 8, 2016

Monday Post 162b

Heylo and good afternoon again! Firstly, em’s new plodding total for Monday now stands @ 3076 9now phew, just over three grand XD) but secondly and way most importantly, I’m still owed TWELVE MINUTES online after Kim leaves @ 6pm tonight!!! Anyways, events for today?
~ I used the pot :P once last night around 2:30am and once more this morning @ 7:35am, before having a a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*
-        Dearest dad came to kiss me goodbye before leaving for work ten minutes later; within twenty seconds of him closing the garage door and leaving, PIG mum was already inside my room, hitting me with some eye goo and helping me slightly with a bra. Still, I’m not complaining: there’s been times she’s entered my room almost immediately after dad’s OPENED the garage door to leave! Seriously, sometimes I suspect she stands @ the top of the stairs and waits for dearest dad to open the garage door, so she can bolt downstairs and order me up immediately. XD
-        After giving myself fifteen more minutes, I get myself mostly independently kitted, before setting Ela to nose-picking practice. Hey, Uncle Tom said to do it! XD
Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: