Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Wednesday Post 214c

Good evening, and potentially one final greeting for tonight! Em’s potential final, final plodding total for Wednesday now stands @ 1817. anyways, potential final, final events for tonight?
-        The place where I went for my scan’s just behind Pinelands Plaza!
-        I had to wait like thirty minutes before being called in; the guy who did the scan was Asian. Whilst waiting, I read the storybook Toy Story 2; I don’t think I’ve ever seen the movie before!
-        Phew! I managed to hold everything in; not a single drop leaked. XD
-        We sat and waited a lil while longer before the report was available. Afterwards I was like, I’m starving and need breakfast, even though ‘twas just past midday!
-        Considering we were already @ Pinelands Plaza, I asked could we please try out the Dumpling Bar (dumplings being my favourite food!) but PIG mum refused, instead taking me to the place dad and his baddy mates also go for arvo tea every Sunday arvo! She ordered some beef with tomato sauce dish; I ordered a chicken omelette. Of course, PIG mum immediately nabbed half for arvo tea, but hey.
-        Back home, I used the loo once then walked myself slowly and safely online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. PIG mum came to gimme Panadol for my stupid head.
-        Aunty Deana came to mind me from 12:30pm till 3:30pm. Lunch was six delicious fried dumplings (from Aunty june), one large plate of frozen vegetables and one yummy mug of chocolate Nesquik.
-        After lunch, Aunty Deana took me once to the loo for one tinkle, then I came back to the gobbling :P table to read.
-        When she left, I just returned online, and when Darani announced her arrival promptly @ 4pm, I walked myself slowly and safely to the front door and let her in, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        So a nice hot shower for me – I washed and rinsed my own hair today. I also sang 29% of my shorter second-favourite song softly, slowly but most hatefully out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.
-        I had one tinkle before I flipped the nice hot water off, mostly dried myself (Darani only ever helps with my back and Era), mostly creamed myself (again, Darani only ever helps with my back and right arm) and had another tinkle. I mostly rekitted myself (for some reason, Darani not only helped with Elf’s AFO but both laces also) then went to the loo for one tinkle, washed and dried Era then went outside for arvo tea.
-        Amazingly, Darani lemme drink white tea with two teaspoonfuls of sugar today! I ate the second half of my breakfast (and learnt that toast isn’t meant to be put into the microwave XD) and read my book club novel for another twenty minutes while Darani cleaned the bathroom then sat and massaged Ela for like forty minutes, painting her bright green with gold spots today.
-        After watching the sports report, Darani took me once more to the loo for two tinkles. She’s back next Tuesday night for Toastmasters; which reminds me: I’ve gotta e-mail Amee and ask about who’s taking me to the 5th meeting this month, Darani or Tina.
-        Toms: Kim should be back from her holiday and taking me out for my fortnightly shopping trip! Awful PIG mum won’t lemme hit Garbo anymore; think we’ll be going to the Sunnybank Hills Shoppingtown. Most importantly, I need to buy a wedding anniversary present for the parents! Hoping lso that Kim and I can have kebabs again~
-        Also, the Broncos are playing toms night! Must ask dad can we please postpone our weekly meal out till Friday coz I wanna watch the game!
-        Best of all, tonight’s ice cream night; like I always say, a very little’s better than none @ all!
-        Anyways, hope everyone’s having a smashing week!
Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: