Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Wednesday Post 213e

One final good evening! Tee hee, I managed FIVE posts today! XD Anyways, em’s final, final plodding total for Wednesday now stands @ 5811. righteo, final, final events for tonight?
-        At 9pm, I took myself once more slowly and safely to the loo and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Toms: I’m supposed to have my fortnightly Garbo shopping trip with Kim, but awful PIG won’t lemme hit Garbo anymore! >< instead, she’s gonna let me hit Sunnybank Hills Shoppingtown, but won’t lemme use Sparkless 2, or even lemme read @ the library for one hour! >< But hopefully I can work something out with Kim …
-        Originally, I was gonna meet the Lungs for lunch, but Pastor Grace just messaged me, saying she’s sick! >< poor thing … hope she feels all better very soon!
-        Hopefully dad will take PIG mum and I out to somewhere yummy for dinner toms night and early, too, coz I’m hoping to watch the Broncos match from 7:30pm! We’ve gotta snap our losing streak!
-        Oh, and best of all, it’s ice cream night tonight; like I always say, a very little’s better none @ all! Anyways, hope everyone’s having a smashing week~
Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: