Saturday, August 20, 2016

Saturday Post 164d

One final good evening! Em’s final, final plodding total for Saturday now stands @ sth like 927. Apologies, I accidentally reset Wally 2, I’m still not entirely sure how to use him! XD Righteo, final, final events for tonight?
-        After finishing the Lumosity brain games, I continued writing my special blog about my birthday celebrations for this year.
-        At 9pm, I took myself once more slowly and safely to the loo and back, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Toms: just church, definitely nothing special. Bet I’ll be the first @ Bible study again. XD
-        Would dearly love to have lunch out with other EM people afterwards; alas, PIG mum will probably dig up some incriminating evidence against me that she apparently caught me touching something while struggling to walk independently (I get so frustrated that the parents seem to have totally forgotten that the doctor initially predicted that I WOULDN’T WALK AGAIN @ ALL! >< The fact that I can walk slightly now, regardless that it’s obviously very disabled and that I put too much weight to the right, should count for something, surely?? ><) and restrict me to LESS than one Happy Meal for lunch (never mind the fact that I’m turning THIRTY next year … *sigh*).
-        Don’t have any plans for the afternoon, may just spend another one staring @ the computer until PIG mum tumbles downstairs from pigland and orders that I have a shower.
-        Righteo, hope to see everyone @ church toms!
Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: