Saturday, August 27, 2016

Saturday Post 165

Good evening! Firstly, today I’ve been hard @ work plodding steps (I daren’t press Wally 2 without PIG mum here, lest I inadvertently reset him! >< XD) and secondly, TWFT topic’s ‘Overcoming Temptation (1)’ but thirdly and way most importantly, I’m still owed FIFTY-SEVEN MINUTES online after dinner tonight!! Anyways, events for today?
~ Yay, 5th consecutive awesome sleep last night! Nature didn’t call until like 7:20am again, and after one pot :P trip, I spent the ten minutes till 7:30am starting a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*
-        right after I’d finished, PIG mum came to hit me with eye goo before leaving for work. After she’d left, dearest dad tucked me back into bed then Daddy Bear and I happily snored together all the way until like 9:45am before nature called again!
-        Besta actually arrived slightly late today, but I didn’t mention it coz she often leaves slightly late, too. Juice waved @ her (both she and dearest dad call him Juicy XD) and she left Daddy Bear and I to snore for fifteen more minutes (hence why she didn’t suffer Bear Bum today XD)
-        When she came back, I swung myself over to the pot :P once more for three tinkles. When I was managing the turn, Besta asks me, “What news?” see, I think she likes me to share with her how I’ve spent this past week; today I told her about the difficulties I went through before I got my blood test.
After Besta got me kitted, I went over to the bathroom to brush teeth. Thanks to Besta who squirted me some toothpaste; Ela enjoyed her once weekly reprieve~ I drank one mug of water afterwards then went and did a stinky unspeakable, also fully leaning against the side rail and finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!

-        That done, I wash and dry Era then head out to the gobbling :P table for breakfast. Thanks to dad who’s left me half a slice of yummy egg and (literally) paper-thin Spam ham; also thanks to Besta who cooks the bread yummy and adds half a slice of cheese for me. I also enjoy my first mug of white tea with two sugars and suck the teabag once. :P
-        After breakfast, while Besta gently massages Ela, we continue watching the equestrian events from the Olympics that mother kindly taped for me. You get four fault if the horse knocks down a rail and disqualified if the rider tumbles off the horse, BTW.
-        At midday, Besta takes me to the loo for one tinkle then makes me one mug of warm Milo. I try without success to ring Aunty Lai but don’t reach her. When I try for Aunty Nga, Mickey answers and tells me she’s still sleeping, so I ask him to tell her please to gimme a call when she wakes up then immediately hang up on him. Hah, serves him right for always hanging up on me! XD

-        While Besta cooks somew fried rice for my lunch, I enjoy watching more of the showjumping. Aunty Nga rings back, and we chat for like ten minutes; I wonder did Mickey wake her up?

No comments: