Monday, August 22, 2016

Monday Post 164d


Good evening! Lol, I dunno my new plodding total for Monday, coz Wally 2’s battery has run flat! XD >< Anyways, continuing events for today?
-        When Kim announced her arrival two minutes early, I walked myself slowly and safely to the front door and let her in, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        So a nice hot shower for me – I wash and rinse my own hair today. I also softly, slowly but most hatefully sing like 24% of my shorter second-favourite song out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.
-        I had one tinkle before I flipped the nice hot water off, mostly dried myself (thanks to Kim who helped me dry my back, Era and both legs), mostly creamed myself (again, thanks to Kim who helped me cream my back, Era and both calves) then mostly rekitted myself (thanks to Kim who helped me with Erf’s sock, Elf’s AFO and both laces). Then I went over to the loo for one tinkle, washed and dried Era and went outside to the gobbling :P table.
-        Arvo tea was one mug of green tea, some kiwi fruit and some yummy strawberries. My main happiness was getting to read for one whole hour! ^^ Just pity the book’s so bad, but hey, bet all the other ladies will love it. XD I reached page 150 @ 5:10pm and page 175 @ 5:40pm, BTW.
-        Kim cleaned the bathroom then sat and gently massaged Ela for fifty-five minutes, painting her purple with yellow spots today. While I read, she watched cooking shows on You Tube.
-        Oh, I also rang CODA and spoke with Marie, I think. She says that Darani’s taking me to Toastmasters tomorrow night but Tina’s taking me to it for the 5th Tuesday. I also told her about my upcoming MRI, I think she said the carer could just sit outside my house and wait for me?
-        After watching the sports report together, Kim took me once more to the loo for two tinkles, before I signed her off, saying my thanks and byes. She’s back Thursday arvo~
-        Anyways, fingers crossed I can bbl after dinner tonight, else hope everyone has a smashing day toms!
Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: