Sunday, August 21, 2016

Sunday Post 164b

Heylo again, good evening and probably one final greeting for Sunday! Em’s potential final, final plodding total for Sunday now stands @ 2236. righteo, potential final, final events for Sunday?

-        PIG mum tumbled downstairs and booted me offline twenty minutes shy of my most important two hours online. I had to let her gleefully FORCE L me to walk outside and let her gleefully force mostly poor Ela take down the day’s washing for her; argh, I HATES standing practice! ><
-        Back inside, I was letting her gleefully force poor Ela to feed me some fruit, when Aunty Nga rang and asked for some help in translating some document. Mother read the Canto out aloud and we translated it. Then it was back to me letting her gleefully force poor Ela to feed me strawberries. Turns out she only wanted to show dad the power she’s got over me; the moment he arrived home and saw, I was ordered to take a shower.
-        Obviously, I washed and rinsed my own hair today, dried and rekitted myself. I also sang 25% of my shorter second-favourite song softly, slowly but most hatefully out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.
-        Back outside, PIG mum ordered me to resend the translated document to Aunty Nga again (coz she didn’t get it the first time?), then after one more loo trip, dad took us out to the Sushi Train for dinner!
-        Lol, I only had like three pieces. Not plates, PIECES. XD
-        Back home, I used the loo once then walked myself slowly and safely back online, again and always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Toms: late morning appointment to see Uncle Tom the Chinese herbalist for some acupuncture and massage.
-        Will doubtless come home for lunch with dearest dad~
-        If Vincent the physio’s all recovered from his flu (he should be) I’ll be seeing him for an early afternoon torture session.
-        Then it’s Kim coming to mind me from 4pm till 6pm.
-        Anyways, hope everyone has a smashing week ahead!
Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: