Saturday, August 13, 2016

Saturday Post 163b

Heylo again, good evening and one final greeting for tonight! Em’s new plodding total for Saturday now stands @ 2113. now, dad orders that I get offline @ 9:30pm, so super-quickly:
-        Tina came to mind me from 4pm till 6pm; I made a start on my new book club novel and reached page twenty-five @ 5:35pm.
-        Alas, once she left, I had to let the parents gleefully FORCE L me to plod 800 steps on the bloody cross trainer for them; I actually did 806 and will definitely sing myself to sleep tonight; SCREW counting! ><
-        After dinner tonight, I watched the grand final of the NRL Rookie! Dunno why the sound kept cutting, though?
-        At 9pm, I took myself once slowly and safely to the loo and back, again and always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
-        Toms: just church, definitely nothing special. Must remember not to let PIG mum catch me touching anything with Era lest she use that as an excuse to again deny me lunch out with other church peoples. Although she’s prevented me from going out that many times now, I prolly can’t find anyone to have lunch with me. >< *sigh*
-        Will prolly spend another lonely arvo staring @ the computer until PIG mum comes downstairs from pigland and orders me off to go shower. XD
-        Anyways, hope to see everyone @ church toms!
Cheers,
Em. ^^





No comments: