Friday, May 4, 2018

Friday Post 278e


Good evening again! Firstly, Em’s new plodding total for Friday now stands @

3994 (bet I’ll have passed 4000 before the night’s out XD) and secondly, Joni’s devotional topic’s ‘The Owls’. Righteo, continuing tonight’s events?

  • Around 4:15pm, the doorbell rang. I thought it would be Aunty Lucia, walked myself slowly and safely to the door (rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over) and called, “Good afternoon; who’s there?” The response wasn’t Aunty Lucia saying hello but some guy from World Vision! Since the deadlock was bolted, I just called back, “Sorry, we’re not interested,” and the guy called back, “Right, thanks, bye!” Back @ the computer, I told PIG mum who had been @ the door and wondered why it hadn’t been Aunty Lucia and she was like, “Oh, did I forget to tell you? Aunty Lucia isn’t coming till 5pm today.”
  • When Aunty Lucia did announce her arrival @ 5:05pm, I walked myself slowly and safely to the front door and let her in, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • So a nice hot shower for me today – I washed and rinsed my own hair. I also slowly, silently but most hatefully sang like 18% of my shorter second-favourite song, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.
  • I had one tinkle before I flipped the nice hot water off, got dried, very lightly creamed and rekitted. Think I’m like five years older than her first son and seven years older than her second son.
  • After using the loo for one more tinkle, drying inside both ears then washing and drying Era, I walk myself slowly and safely back out to the gobbling :P table, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over
  • Arvo tea’s the second half of the delicious bacon and egg bun I started this morning, plus one mug of Chinese tea.
  • For once, Aunty Lucia leaves five minutes early instead of hanging around to gossip with PIG mum; fair enough, @ 6pm she’s probably cooking dinner for her family @ home!
  • Thanks to PIG mum who turned the news on for me! (I was smart; I waited until Aunty Lucia was around before asking her; had Aunty Lucia still been inside the bathroom, bet PIG mum would’ve ordered I turn on the television myself XD)
  • Tonight’s Seven 6pm news was read out by Sharyn Ghidella and Max Futcher, and coz I’d taken a sheet of paper from the notebook PIG mum was using to note down ingredients for her banana bread, I wrote down lotsa interesting surnames! They were: Macsporan, Blowers, Dodril, Chumbley, Haraca, Tamra (first name)Fifield, Vieira, Graves, Maher, sth like Giuliani, Noti, Huckabee, orrell, Albanese, Kallis, Wheately, Von Drenhen, Posengren, Frecklington, Irving, Dymock, Dun, Koch, Fagan, oulthard, Tremain, Weir, Slade, Asimus and Eccles! Also, our weather forecast for toms: 15-26.
  • Once it ended, dinner was called. Before joining the parents @ the gobbling :P table, I walked myself slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over
  • Dinner tonight: rice, lotsa lettuce, lotsa dearest dad’s home-grown hairy melon, some barramundi, one chunk of snow fungus and one delicious slice of BBQ chicken, which I saved for last, of course.
  • Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of soup before I took my bowl over to the sink and walked myself slowly and safely back online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over
  • Anyways, fingers crossed I can bbl shortly after 9pm following one more loo trip with my final, final plodding total for Friday, the final, final events for tonight, the final, final spam count for the week plus what’s happening Saturday, else hope everyone has a smashing weekend ahead!

Cheers,

Em. ^^


P.S. Tee hee, tonight I've already managed FIVE posts! That usually only happens Wednesdays~ XD

No comments: