Saturday, May 26, 2018

Saturday Post 242c


Good evening again! Firstly, Em’s new plodding total for Saturday now stands @ 3416 and secondly, Joni’s devotional topic’s ‘High Ground’. Anyways, continuing tonight’s events?

  • Argh, I swear she does it ON PURPOSE: PIG mum waits till dearest dad’s nearly home before flying downstairs from pigland, immediately forcing me offline and gleefully FORCING L me to plod twenty-five minutes on the bloody treadmill for her, so that when dad enters the house, she can show off to him all the power she has over me and he’ll see what a piece of sh*t I’ve become! Argh, I sincerely hope I’m still awake I’m still awake after counting to 500; there’s nothing better than I’d like to do then to sing myself to sleep! >< *sigh*
  • Now @ 8:33pm I’ve finished one more game of Bejeweled lasting 7:05. Right, promise I’ll not play again until toms. XD
  • Before dinner, I walked myself slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Dinner tonight: rice, lotsa yummy lettuce, lotsa yummy wombok and several slices of tasty pork.
  • Dinner was spooned down with one bowl of soup (which contained yet MORE vegetables: one huge chunk of hairy melon and another of lobok, so you need not concern yourself I’m not eating enough vegetables XD) before I walked myself slowly and safely online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Anyways, fingers crossed I can bbl shortly after 9pm following one last loo trip with my final, final plodding total for tonight, the final, final events for Saturday plus what’s happening Sunday, else hope to see everyone @ church toms!

Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: