Friday, May 18, 2018

Friday Post 280d


Good evening and probably one final greeting for Friday! Firstly, Em’s probable final, final plodding total for Friday now stands @ 4080 (ha, I’m just over four grand XD) and secondly, the probable final, final spam count for the week’s now sixteen. Anyways, probable final, final events for tonight?

  • After using the loo once, I bid greetings to the failure popcorn light (it’s finally cold enough to turn him on!) then lay down and got some massage and acupuncture from Ray. PIG mum was in her element, doubtlessly, yapping unceasingly @ Ray; my grateful thanks to Ray who always replied and kept a conversation flowing.
  • After one more loo trip, instead of going home PIG mum tootled us back to Sunnybank Hills Shoppingtown (where I’d gone shopping with Kim yesterday) to buy ink cartridge and sth else … tissues?
  • Then she drove us home. I turned off the alarm, unlocked the door then walked myself slowly and safely back online, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Surprise! Aunty lucia said she was coming @ 5pm, but instead announced her arrival @ 4:30pm! Thanks to PIG mum who let her in, thus saving me from a potentially dangerous walk to the front door myself. Instead, I walk myself slowly and safely to the bathroom, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • So a nice hot shower for me today – I wash and rinse my own hair. I also sing 25% of my shorter second-favourite song silently, slowly but most hatefully inside my head, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.
  • After I flip the nice hot water off, I get dried, creamed and rekitted. Then I use the loo for one more tinkle, dry inside both ears, wash and dry Era then walk myself slowly and safely back out to the gobbling :P table, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Arvo tea’s the final chocolate teddy bun 9they come in a packof four) plus one mug of red oolong tea.
  • When Aunty Lucia left, I walked myself slowly and safely back online, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Hoping I can find a 6pm live news stream to watch!
  • Then hoping PIG mum will have dinner ready for me come 7pm, coz tonight I’m watching the Broncos play! Never mind we’ve been tipped to lose; GO THE BRONCOS!
  • Toms: expect a super-pissy plodding total from me coz I’m not going out. Besta’s coming tomind me from 10am till 1pm then Kim’s doing the same from 4pm till 6pm. Fingers crossed I’ll get three cups of white tea from Besta and can squeeze three blissful hours of reading in! righteo, hope everyone has a smashing week ahead!

Cheers,

Em. ^^
P.S. Watching Nine's 6pm live news stream! All the interesting surnames I found: Prain, Bernhardt, Flay, Glover, Blackburn, Liersch, Winship (heard), Hudson (heard), Uhlmann, Dutton, Asdundi (heard), Mac Callum (heard), Proctor (heard), Arum, Caruso, Leishman, De Villiers, Ariotti, Orr and Templeman. But the poor education minister's name's Grace Grace! What were her awful parents thinking? o_O

The nicest surnames I found: Best, Pearl.
P.P.S. Joni's devotional's topic: Making God Glad
P.P.P.S. Weather toms: 12-25. Seven news is better: it gives a local weather forecast for Mt. Gravatt!

No comments: