Friday, May 25, 2018

Friday Post 281b


Heylo again and please excuse the first post; you know I get too excited whenever I get the chance to post before midday. XD Firstly, my final, final plodding total from Friday night’s 1688; secondly, today I’ve been hard @ work plodding only 440 steps (obviously, I’ve not left the house yet); thirdly, TWFT topic’s ‘Being There (1)’ and fourthly, the spam count for the weekend’s twenty. Anyways, let’s start off with last night’s events first!

  • Yay, dearest dad came home shortly after Carol left and starting reheating dinner for us~ At 6:30pm, I asked was dinner ready yet and when dad replied yes, I walked myself once slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back before joining him @ the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • At 9:49am, I’ve finished one game of Bejeweled lasting 5:47. Now, lemme play one more game lasting in between six and seven minutes, and I’ll willingly hit the sack tonight. XD
  • After the usual dinner, I skipped drinking soup (didn’t wanna haveta be rushing off to the loo partway through the first half) and crashed on the sofa, all ready to watch Benny’s big 800TH game in charge with Bear Bear!
  • Now @ 10:06am I’ve finished another game of Bejeweled lasting 6:17. That’s today’s quotas satisfied, and I promise to willingly hit the sack tonight. XD Actually, I further promise not to play again until toms, coz for my first game I already lasted 7;07!
  • While waiting for the first half, I watched two live Human Nature YouTube clips. Dearest dad left for some meeting~
  • Lol, near the end of the first half, Mickey Facetimes us! I left the talking to PIG mum, coz I was too engrossed watching the game. XD Once halftime arrived, I used the loo once but missed the halftime show coz I was busy asking for help over Facebook on how to get my phone back! XD
  • I returned to the couch to watch the second half with Bear Bear; we won! :D The win’s especially memorable because last night’s win was Benny’s 800TH! :D
  • One more loo trip for me; I also noted down my final, final plodding total for Thursday but couldn’t do the Lumosity brain games for PIG mum coz I had to let her gleefully force poor Ela on one set of exercises the NAB had set me. But eventually, repeat the usual nightly events and zzz~

Today: yay, 3rd consecutive awesome sleep last night! Nature didn’t call until 6:40am, and after one pot :P trip I spent the ten minutes till 6:50am beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh*

  • The teddies and I cuddled and snored for another hour, me waking to kiss dearest dad goodbye when he leaves for work around 7:50am. Once he’s gone, I give myself fifteen more minutes, use the pot :P once more then get myself kitted, coz PIG mum left my stuff for me.
  • First, I head over to brush teeth; Ela rejoices that she got a break from holding the toothbrush today and will toms, too~
  • Next, I sit over the loo for two tinkles, also leaning fully against the side rail and continuing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me get through today okay. I find it's exceedingly important to constantly remind the cruel and unfaithful God that He has no bearing  on  my good day whatsoever, that I am perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him, because my good day's dependent on my own good attitude. If only God would remember that ... *sigh* He created the phrase 'live and let live', so why the heck can't He lemme live the free, independent life that I deserve? Okay, fair enough, we all only deserve death because of Him, but why can't He just lemme live the life that nearly everyone else gets to live?? *sigh*
  • After washing and drying Era, I walk myself slowly and safely out to the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.

Breakfast is one big bowl of bird food (what Dr. Ku calls All-Bran XD). Over breakfast, I alo spend ten final minutes finishing my mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel. Remember, however the cruel and unfaithful God tries to make my day bad for me, I won't let that affect me because my good day has NOTHING to do with Him; I'm perfectly capable of having a good day without Him, despite Him and apart from Him. See, my good day's dependent on my own good attitude!

  • Argh, fingers crossed I can bbl, coz I’m still owed FIFTEEN MINUTES online!! >< *sigh*

Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: