Sunday, May 6, 2018

Sunday Post 239b


Heylo again and good evening! Sheesh, I really hope the new Wally arrives soon; surely, surely I’ve waled WAY more than sixty-three steps today! >< Righteo, continuing today’s events?

  • Oh, Joni’s devotional topic’s “Mother’s Day”.
  • When PIG mum came downstairs, she immediately and gleefully forced me offline.
  • I had to let her gleefully FORCE L me to use the Wii Fit for thirty minutes; argh, I HATES standing practice! >< even worse, PIG mum deliberately times it so that dad will get back from badminton and afternoon tea with his mates while I’m suffering on that bloody Wii board for her, meaning he’ll get to see what a piece of sh*t I am, and how much power PIG mum flaunts over me! >< Huh, I definitely hope I’m still awake after counting to 500; there’s nothing more I’d like to do then sing myself to sleep tonight, huh. *sigh*
  • When I showered, I also softly, slowly but most hatefully sang 24% of my shorter second-favourite song out aloud, opening both eyes for all the important numbers.
  • Went out for dinner with the parents @ Woka Woka tonight. Had barely have a bowl of rice, like two delicious scallops, lotsa yummy broccoli and we ordered this salty fish and diced chicken bowl, but there was any diced chicken! Reminds me of the last time I returned to Hong kong in 2012; KFC was offering this ‘king chicken rice; when I ordered one, it was rice with some frozen vegies (peas and corn) and I managed to find ONE tiny little sliver of very thin chicken, the size of my pinkie fingernail! XD
  • Dad tootles us back home afterwards. I walked myself slowly and safely back online, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Anyways, fingers crossed I can bbl after one more loo trip @ 9pm with my final, final plodding total for the day, the final, final spam count for the weekend, the final, final events for tonight plus what’s happening toms, else wishing everyone a smashing weekend ahead!

Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: