Tuesday, May 29, 2018

Wednesday Post 282b


Heylo again and please excuse the first post; I still get too excited whenever I get the chance to post online before midday. XD Firstly, my final, final plodding total from Tuesday’s actually 2664; secondly, today I’ve only been hard @ work plodding 284 steps (obviously, I’ve not left the house yet but perhaps don’t expect too much coz I’m only going out for upper limb session) and thirdly, TWFT topic’s ‘Go On To Maturity’ but fourthly and way most importantly, I’m still owed ONE HOUR and ELEVEN MINUTES online when I get back from physio this arvo!! Anyways, let’s start off with last night’s events first!

  • For my first game of Bejeweled ending @ 10:52, I lasted 5:52. Now, lemme play one more game lasting in between six and seven minutes, and I’ll willingly hit the sack tonight. XD
  • When dearest dad called dinner about 6:30pm, I walked myself slowly and safely to join him @ the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over. Dinner was the usual bland meal but last night there was dessert! Dad’s client had given him this slice of yummy cake, of which he very kindly shared a sliver with me~
  • After one more loo trip, dad tootled me off to Dr. Lee’s for small group! Ben was already there; Dr. Lee was seemingly asleep on the sofa under a blanket. I resisted the urge not to grab a marker and squiggle all over his face coz he wasn’t snoring. XD
  • More people arrived and the games started! First, we tried Taboo, but a BIBLE version!

Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: