Thursday, May 17, 2018

Thursday Post 280c


Good evening again! Em’s new final plodding total for Thursday now stands @ 2457. Anyways, continuing tonight’s events?

  • When the parents call dinner I use the loo for one tinkle before joining them @ the gobbling :P table, rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Dinner tonight: dad fried almost all the dumplings Uncle Ricky brought for me from Aunty Rose, only leaving me six for next fortnight (presuming Aunty Deana really brings a pizza to celebrate my Freedom Day with me!) I also ate mounds of lettuce, two chunks of cauliflower and one more of broccoli. I don’t feel full … I had noodles for lunch and dumplings for dinner but haven’t had any rice; I’m a rice bucket who needs rice for dinner! >< *wails*
  • Dinner was washed down with one mug of water before I walked myself slowly and safely back online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Anyways, I’m back to watching Avatar now; fingers crossed I can bbl after one more loo trip @ 9pm with my final, final plodding total for Thursday, the final, final events for tonight plus what’s happening Friday, else hope everyone has a smashing end to their week toms!

Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: