Friday, May 25, 2018

Friday Post 281c


Heylo again, good evening and probably one final greeting for tonight! Firstly, Em’s probable final, final plodding total for Friday now stands @ 1880 and secondly, the probable final, final spam count for the week’s now twenty-one. Righteo, probable final, final events for Friday?

  • Breakfast finished, I walk myself slowly and safely online, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • I happily tootled online for 1.45hrs, however PIG mum spoiled the fun when she tumbled downstairs almost immediately gleefully forced me offline, and then I had to let her gleefully FORCE L me to plod twenty-five minutes on the bloody treadmill for her. Gosh, I really hope I’m still awake after counting to 500 tonight; there’s nothing better I’d like to do than sing myself to sleep, SVREW counting! >< *sigh*
  • Turns out after getting myself change, PIG mum had more planned in store for me, but this time I didn’t really mind coz I was seated and could fully concentrate. After getting myself changed and doing a stinky unspeakable, I had to let her gleefully force poor Ela on 40+ minutes of stupid exercises for her.
  • Before lunch, I walked myself slowly and safely to the loo for one tinkle and back, again, again rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • PIG mum made soupy pasta with red sauce for lunch; with it, we both drank one mug of yummy red oolong tea.
  • Then I turned on the alarm before PIG mum tootled me off to see Ray for some massage and acupuncture. Of course, she gleefully forced me to buckle my own seatbelt both ways, we listened to 97.3FM all day and today, Era helped Ela stretch for thirty minutes before Ela opened her palm 150/200 times, holding each for a count of five.
  • At Ray’s, I used the loo once they lay down for some acupuncture from Ray, also bidding the failure popcorn light greetings. XD It’s cold enough now to bring him out and turn him on! PIG mum was in her element, of course, yapping ceaselessly @ Ray. My grateful thanks to him who always replied and kept a conversation flowing. But lesson learnt: next Friday, don’t drink such a big mug of tea; I suffered some lbl. ><
  • Before returning home, we stopped by @ Aunty Carly’s place coz she’d baked a cake for us!
  • When Aunty Kitty announced her arrival five minutes late, thanks to PIG mum who let her in.
  • So a nice hot shower for me – I washed my own hair today but thanks to Aunty Kitty who rinsed it out for me, thus freeing Era to hold my stupid right eye tightly shut.
  • I had one tinkle before Aunty Kitty turned the nice hot water off, got dried, had another tinkle and got creamed. When Aunty Kitty rekitted me, I had one more tinkle when Aunty Kitty was doing Elf’s AFO straps and one last when I was drying inside both ears.
  • Back outside, arvo tea was one slice of the cake Aunty Carly had baked for us plus one mug of Chinese tea. Aunty Kitty cleaned the bathroom and would’ve left five minutes early again and still gotten the full hour’s pay had it not been for PIG mum yapping @ her and showing her what was currently cooking.
  • When Aunty kitty left, I used the loo once more for two tinkles then walked myself slowly and safely online, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Tonight I’m playing to watch the Cowboys’ match!
  • Toms: expect a super-pissy plodding total from me, coz I’m not going out. Besta’s coming to mind me from 10am till 1pm then Kim’s doing the same from 4pm till 6pm. Fingers crossed for three cups of white tea toms and the chance to read for three hours! Righteo, hope everyone has a smashing weekend ahead!

Cheers,

Em. ^^
P.S. Joni's devotional topic's 'One More Stepping-Stone'.

No comments: