Wednesday, May 16, 2018

Wednesday Post 280f


One final greeting and good evening for Wednesday! Em’s final, final plodding total for Wednesday now stands @ 1379. Righteo, final, final events for tonight?

  • Usually I use the loo once more @ 9pm, but today I went ten minutes earlier coz I felt like doing a stinky unspeakable.
  • That done, I walked myself slowly and safely back online, again and always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Tonight’s ice cream night, yay for that! Like I always say, a very little’s better than none @ all!
  • Toms: yay, Kim’s taking me out for my fortnightly shopping trip! Looking forward also to meeting up with the Lungs for lunch!
  • Then fingers crossed dearest dad will takePIG mum and I out for dinner together toms night, coz I can’t toms night (watching the Broncos play) and PIG mum’s working the morning afterwards!
  • Righteo, hope everyone’s having a smashing week!

Cheers,

Em. ^^

P.S. Tee hee, tonight I’ve managed SIX posts; that’s even rarer than five! XD

P.P.S. Now I’ve finished one more noteworthy game of Bejeweled lasting 8:54. Right, promise I’ll not play again until toms. XD

No comments: