Saturday, May 12, 2018

Saturday Post 240c




Good evening again! Firstly, Em’s new plodding total for Saturday now stands @ 3036 (ha, I’m just over three grand XD) and secondly, joni’s devotional topic’s “Heaven’s Incentives’. Anyways, continuing tonight’s events?

  • The only reason I’ve passed 3000 steps (remembering that on Saturdays I usually don’t even pass 100 steps coz I’m @ home all day) today without leaving the house is because I had to let PIG mum gleefully FORCE L me to plod on the bloody treadmill for twenty-five minutes. Seriously, I strongly suspect that she waits for dearest dad to return home before flying downstairs from pigland and gleefully forcing me to use that bloody machine for her just so she can show off to him how much power she has over me and what a piece of sh*t I really am. >< So I’m really hoping I’m still awake after counting to 500; I’d like nothing better than to sing myself to sleep; SCREW counting! ><
  • So hopefully bbl after dinner, else hoping to see everyone @ church toms!

Cheers,

Em. ^^


No comments: