Wednesday, May 23, 2018

Wednesday Post 281d


Good evening and potentially one final greeting for Wednesday! Firstly, Em’s potential final, final plodding total for Wednesday now stands @ 1318 and secondly, Joni’s devotional topic’s ‘Hints Of Heaven’. Righteo, still continuing last night’s events?

  • After getting dried, creamed and rekitted, Carol and I headed out to the gobbling :P table for arvo tea, one yummy pear. Thanks also to Carol who lemme enjoy one mug of white tea with two sugars. While I munched away, Carol cleaned the bathroom then sat to very gently massage Ela for about twenty minutes.
  • Yay, dearest dad got home in time to say bye before Carol and I left for Toastmasters. Yay also that we got stuck in traffic, meaning that I got to listen to some of Seven’s 6pm news simulcast by 96.5FM and the final yay was that we got the free parking!
  • Now @ 6:59pm, I’ve finished another game of Bejeweled lasting 5:16. That’s today’s quotas fulfilled, and I promise I’ll willingly hit the sack tonight. XD
  • The meeting was awesome like everytime; I even shared in the call for achievements even though my achievement didn’t arrive till like 4pm/5pm today! I got picked for table topics too; KeiZhen asked me to describe Meghan’s wedding dress! Since I don’t notice those kinda things, I just said I knew the dress had a long train, which required two pageboys to carry it, then mentioned my favourite part of the wedding, Prince William’s royal spaghetti. XD
  • Afterwards, I used the loo once more then Carol tootled me back to the Warrigal Square Maccas for my Happy Meal before she dropped me back home. Think she’s back next Tuesday.
  • Thanks to PIG mum who lemme quickly do each Lumosity brain game once before booting me off to bed after the usual nightly routine. Zzz~
  • Today: yay, awesome sleep last night! Nature didn’t call until 6:40am, and after one pot :P trip, I spent the ten minutes till 6:50am beginning a mostly silent chat to Percy the saint/angel, asking him please to help me with the patience, perseverance, strength and endurance I need to get through today with, giving PIG mum all the pleasure, all the satisfaction and just suffering for her whenever she decided that only she can be happy and/or satisfied. It doesn't sound very fair, but she's taught me through her actions, if not through her words, that it's enough she's happy and/or satisfied, and I guess whenever that happens, I've just got to grit my teeth and endure. >< *sigh* I also immediately celebrated with Daddy Bear that today marked TEN YEARS since I’d been let outta the insane asylum (more commonly known to everyone else as the Brain Injuries Rehab Ward of the Princess Alexandra hospital)!!! :D
  • The teddies and I cuddled and snored, me waking to use the pot :P once more when dearest dad came to kiss me goodbye before leaving for his work one hour later.
  • More cuddling and snoring for the teddies and I; me waking to use the pot :P once more when PIG mum starts a-THUMPING around upstairs. When she lets herself into my room, she taps me sharply on the face and snaps, "Eye gel." I roll around to face her and reply, "Well good morning to you too, mother. Has anyone ever told you that you have simply AWFUL bedside manners? I'm so thankful that you work in a GP clinic and not a hospital ward; imagine the poor patients that would have to suffer you every morning!" XD

Cheers,

Em. ^^

No comments: