Monday, May 7, 2018

Monday Post 239c


Good evening! Firstly, Em’s new plodding total for Monday now stands @ 3976 (wonder if I’ll pass 4000 before the day’s out?) and secondly, Joni’s devotional topic’s ‘Perplexities’. Anyways, continuing today’s events?

  • Um, I just received another The Word For Today, ‘Trust Your Advocate, Not Your Accuser (1)’. Wonder if that’s tomorrow’s devotion? Oh, wait: that was from awhile back! Just ignore me. XD
  • Alas, the instant PIG mum came down from pigland, she gleefully and immediately booted me offline and I had to let her gleefully FORCE L me to plod twenty-five minutes on the bloody treadmill for her. Seriously, she does it on purpose, doesn’t she?? Dad’s gone outside gardening for awhile; she waits until he’s nearly done before flying downstairs and immediately ordering me on some difficult exercise for her, just so when dad comes back inside he can see all the power she has over me and what a piece of sh*t I’ve become! >< Huh, I sure hope I’m still awake after counting to 500; there’s nothing better I’d like than to sing myself to sleep! >< *sigh*
  • Arvo tea followed; this time, I had to let PIG mum gleefully force poor Ela to feed me one mandarin. Not that I really minded; I was seated and could finally fully concentrate.
  • Shower for me afterwards. Obviously, I washed and rinsed my own hair today, dried and rekitted myself. PIG mum seriously helped with NOTHING bar Elf’s AFO. Oh, while I showered, I also softly, slowly but most hatefully sang 21% of my shorter second-favourite song out aloud, opening both eyes for all  the important numbers Also, PIG mum entered the bathroom while I was showering and flipped the lovely hot water off! She probably wanted me to save water … loo, too bad: I’m a complete cold frog and unless you come into the bathroom while I’m showering and turn the water off when I’m showering, I’ll keep it running to stay warm! XD Hence why I like agency carers more than regular CODA ones: see, horrid PIG mum’s already ordered the CODA carers to stay outside while I shower, but since the agency carers aren’t regular, I can ask them to please keep the water on my back and keep me warm~ Aunty Kitty does that too but I don’t ask Aunty Lucia for that simply because I don’t wanna hear her incessant gossipping. XD
  • After using the loo for one more tinkle, drying around both ears and washing and drying Era, I walked myself slowly and safely back out to the gobbling :P table, always rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Dinner tonight was just last night’s leftovers from our dinner out @ Woka Woka. Now I understand why I got such a tiny amount for dinner last night: we’d already only ordered a two person dinner for three people; turns out the  parents doggy bagged
  • enough away for our dinner tonight, too! XD





  • dinner was spooned down with one bowl of soup, after which I took my bowl  rising above the cruel and unfaithful God’s near-overwhelming hatred and not letting Him push me over.
  • Back to watching Avatar now! Fingers crossed I can bbl shortly after 9pm following one last loo trip with my final, final plodding total for today, the final, final events for tonight plus what’s happening toms, else hope everyone has a smashing Tuesday!
  • Cheers,
  • Em. ^^
P.S. Sorry, this post is somewhat confused re. layout. XDover to the sink then walked myself slowly and safely back online,

No comments: