Sunday, May 13, 2018

Monday Post 240


Good afternoon! Firstly, today I’ve only been hard @ work plodding 997 steps (but never fear; I’m certain I’ll have passed 1000 before the day’s out XD0 and secondly, TWFT topic’s ‘operation Andrew’ but thirdly and way most importantly, I’m still owed ONE HOUR and FORTY-SEVEN MINUTES online when I get home this arvo!! Anyways, events for today?

  • Yay, 3rd consecutive awesome sleep last night! Nature did try calling once during the night somewhere, but I persuaded my idiot bladder to lemme fall back asleep and not call again until after the sun had risen, which was 6:50am!
  • For my first game of Bejeweled ending @ 12:57pm, I lasted 6:12. Now, lemme finish one more game lasting between five and six minutes, and I’ll willingly hit the sack tonight. XD

No comments: